Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
non-divisive post
This is the definitive cereal tier list. Some of you may have opinions on it but i am correct. Thank you.[Image: 361tQp4.png]
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Reece's puffs will always be the one and only GOAT
YES YES THE MINI WHEATS LITTLE BITES i love those in strawberry specifically yummm
[Image: kirby.gif]
Based off your SS and S tier, and the fact that Honey Bunches of Oats sit in the Trash tier; I can only assume that you are a sugar addicted 8 year old who gets fed hostess powdered donuts for breakfast by his mom
sour patch kids cereal in D and whole wheat frosted chocolate strawberry bites in trash?? no class at all.
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds is my favorite cereal, right beside Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Maybe that explains a lot about me, but I love it regardless.
smh my head
I can't say I have ever thought to myself "Wow, wouldn't it be GREAT if Sour Patch Kids were made into cereal?".
(03-03-2024, 01:00 PM)Nate Wrote: Based off your SS and S tier, and the fact that Honey Bunches of Oats sit in the Trash tier; I can only assume that you are a sugar addicted 8 year old who gets fed hostess powdered donuts for breakfast by his mom
no thats why the hostess cereals are in trash tier

also total > honey bunches of oats GANG GANG
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
[Image: image.png?ex=65f734c7&is=65e4bfc7&hm=3ff...af83bb0e4&]
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
(03-03-2024, 01:29 PM)bab Wrote: [Image: image.png?ex=65f734c7&is=65e4bfc7&hm=3ff...af83bb0e4&]
bab....
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions