Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This isn't a shitpost. Promise.
What name do you usually go by on the server? Ryzif

What is your Discord account username? Ryzif

What is your Discord ID? 338944263943487488

When did you join the discord? December 2021 (It was actually a lot earlier but someone kicked me on 'accident')

Are you 18 years of age or older? I am very old, yis. 

What staff position are you applying for? Helper

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions? If so, please explain why. None that I know of. I'm generally a good noodle. 

Have you received any punishments in any of the GMod servers or forums within the past 12 months? If so, please explain why. Refer to the above statement. 

What made you decide to apply? I miss being active in the community as staff but I don't have the time to play Gmod as much as I use to. I was previously a Discord Moderator but at the time I didn't know if I was going to be able to continue being a part of the community in a large way and I didn't want to take up a spot on the roster without contribution, therefore I resigned.

What do you plan to do to help the Discord community? What I had done previously is provide input into staffing matters, community issues, help deal with issues in the Discord such as hacked accounts, trolls and silly rule breakers. I think I can still manage this of course. I believe starting over would be a good idea as I did fall behind with the massive overhaul of the Dink's Discord. 

Anything else to add? Not really. I've never been great at constructing these nor do I really know what I'd add. I'd like to try to help when I can. 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Ryzif was a great staff member from everything I've heard, and I've got no doubt in my mind that if he was allowed to start over on Discord he'd do great. However, I am still leaning towards -1 on this for now, which is solely based on activity.

I am also not entirely present in the discord in a meaningful way at all, so I can't fully say that you aren't active in say, the voice channels - but, I do truly believe that you should wait til you've been back for a bit longer. There are weeks and even months in between your most recent messages, only 4 pages in and it shows messages back from September. This, to me at least, shows that you haven't been back long enough for me to fully support this.

[Image: image.png?ex=65f7a931&is=65e53431&hm=8c2...1cca7b71d&]

I still wish you the best of luck regardless, Ryzif! :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
ryzif use to send me good morning gifs before the fire nation attacked....

+1 while he may not talk a lot in the discord i have seen him on a lot. this is also a former admin, not really sure he needs to prove himself for a helper role out of all things
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
I see what Bab's pointed out but I believe that Ryzif is more than qualified for this position based of prior experience with him, both as staff and when I would troll.

+1
smh my head
I think getting activity in Discord is waaaay easier than trying to get up to par in game, so for that I will +1 you. You were also easily one of the best admins the community has ever had, making you overqualified for this position honestly. As long as you don't hate on poor people and slur I think you will be golden!
As long as you don’t hate poor people and slur you’ll be fine +1
+1
Ryzif is OP
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
+1 for reasons stated
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Besides not really being active in the discord for a long time, dude is definitely qualified to be a helper at least in my opinion. Plus he was like one of the best ph admins, being a discord helper shouldn't be a problem at all for him. Easy +1 for me, good luck dude. 

If you get accepted we should all celebrate with a wholesome game of Golf With Your Friends!
just say you don’t like the new apex season

+1