Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Your Discord Username: Shaye

Your Discord User ID: Shaye

Giselle Case Number: I have autjajaja blocked so I don't have one; I was banned for a few things 1) Reacting to stream with nsfw photos because i thought it was funny and nobody would know it was me ( guess what everyone knew it was me) Mistake there bit troll I do things without thinking of the consequences of my actions. 2) Alting - yeahhh Everyone was drinking in dinks and not a different discord and i was a lonely gamer and wanted to hear my good friends voices. 3) I was talking shit to foxka because well.... foxka tilts me but I should learn to act 24 and not 14 and just shut my mouth

Ban Length: Permanent

Appeal Type: Explanation - This punishment was issued properly, but the offender wants to apologize for their actions, provide more context, or otherwise explain their actions.

Previous Unban Requests: I've had a lot

What would you like to tell us: Hello! I havent alted in about 2 months now and I have striked a bit of a deal with an administrator of the dinklebergttt community, as a start to my crusade on having fun without upsetting or riding thin lines on the rules I would like to participate in the discord to help move forward and be better when I decide to appeal my TTT ban in a few months. I like playing TTT its very nice and I have made a lot of life long memories and friends due to this server; I think my biggest reasoning for wanting to be unbanned in general is to spend time with coco but dont tell her that. Please consider an unban I know I have always had a pretty negatively conceived image in the community but I also have a lot of people who I THINK consider me a good friend and a good asset to the community

peepoHappy
Not going to +/-1 (or +0 gross)
Just want to pose two questions. What do you think should happen if you do something bannable again? Do you thjnk? the bar be lowered for what's bannable at this point?
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
here is ur user ID- 154069517994164224

obviously I'm biased so consider what I say or don't lol that's up to you. but as someone who knows her very very well, Shaye has really taken some major steps in her life since she's been banned and I do believe she's matured in a lot of ways. I don't know whether a 'one strike and you're out' situation is the answer for her if she gets unbanned or what, but I'm sure she'll be receptive and comply with whatever the discord admins suggest. At the end of the day she loves this community and I know she genuinely regrets the actions that got her banned.

however I am also interested in hearing her answer to rand's questions!

+1 :3
[Image: kirby.gif]
Your last attempt at ban evading was just over a month ago (2/7/2024) and the one before that is also less than 2 months ago (1/16/2024). It's not like you are causing other issues when you get on, but you still are showing a lack of respect for the ban you were given.

I just read through all of your previous ban appeals and I was surprised to see that you had previously gone on a separate evading spree and even got a second chance from that.

Im going to -1. I realize this is a discord unban request, but if you are intending to use this as a possible path back to TTT, you need to show that you can stop evading and follow the rules.
(03-13-2024, 11:21 AM)RyanHighman Wrote: Your last attempt at ban evading was just over a month ago (2/7/2024) and the one before that is also less than 2 months ago (1/16/2024).

to clarify, these evasions were on ttt. she hasn't evaded her discord ban in a long time afaik.
(03-13-2024, 11:40 AM)reina Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 11:21 AM)RyanHighman Wrote: Your last attempt at ban evading was just over a month ago (2/7/2024) and the one before that is also less than 2 months ago (1/16/2024).

to clarify, these evasions were on ttt. she hasn't evaded her discord ban in a long time afaik.
Yes I should have clarified this. My post is purely about her TTT behavior. While Discord is a separate entity, I feel its only fair that if shaye is going to try and use discord to prove she's ready for TTT, then TTT should also be used to see if she's ready for Discord.

You've had your chances, and every time it ends the same way. You get angry with someone, start doing degenerate behavior, get banned, and then massively start alt evading.
smh my head

You've had way too many chances and your behavior never changes.
(03-13-2024, 11:48 AM)chapman Wrote: -1.

You've had your chances, and every time it ends the same way. You get angry with someone, start doing degenerate behavior, get banned, and then massively start alt evading.
^ I mean this yeah. Either would need a longer period of time or something much more convincing. For most people and most of the time you are fine to be around and don't cause problems, but this pattern has been pretty bog standard.  -1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(03-13-2024, 05:09 AM)Nah, I'd Cum. Wrote: Not going to +/-1 (or +0 gross)
Just want to pose two questions. What do you think should happen if you do something bannable again? Do you thjnk? the bar be lowered for what's bannable at this point?
I am totally willing to accept a period in which anything i do that is deemed punishable would result in a ban, I just want the oppurtunity

(03-13-2024, 11:21 AM)RyanHighman Wrote: Your last attempt at ban evading was just over a month ago (2/7/2024) and the one before that is also less than 2 months ago (1/16/2024). It's not like you are causing other issues when you get on, but you still are showing a lack of respect for the ban you were given.

I just read through all of your previous ban appeals and I was surprised to see that you had previously gone on a separate evading spree and even got a second chance from that.

Im going to -1. I realize this is a discord unban request, but if you are intending to use this as a possible path back to TTT, you need to show that you can stop evading and follow the rules.
 I Agree I have definitely showed a lack of respect to the punishment I received, however if there are no opportunities to make amends then why respect the ban in the first place? that's my 2 cents But yes you are right, the 2nd time i went on an alting spree I felt I was banned unjustly, by people who didn't like me and were taking any opportunity they could get to give me more warn points to ban me again, Like I said I just want a single opportunity one strike your out type beat nothing more nothing less

(03-13-2024, 11:48 AM)chapman Wrote: -1.

I'm not the only one in the community who's been given a lot of chances; albeit thats not a reason to give me another, but I genuinely just want a SINGLE opportunity ONE strike has previously mentioned, me and coco do not share a lot of common activities and now that i live thousands of miles away from her it means 100x then the previous times I was banned.