TTT Ban Appeal
hey man. gbans is not the only list ur gonna end up on. later creep
[Image: unknown.png]
(03-24-2024, 04:01 PM)coco Wrote: oh boy i was waiting for this one!

im not gonna say much, ill let the screenshots speak for themselves.

https://imgur.com/a/AWk6GUC (this is damning, but also has rewatch value.)

what i will say is that i did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to qailub. i thought we were friends. i was told by multiple people that he was talking about me on the server in a way i was uncomfortable with so i reached out and asked him not to talk about me and this is how he responded. clearly a well adjusted individual.

edit- sorry the screenshots are out of order!

I am not a well adjusted individual. But if I never come back then I never come back.
I am sorry for what I said. I do dig deep when I get very upset and I have 0 excuses for my actions and words.
We were friends and you know how I talk in game so I was upset that you took my words out of context and I ended up blowing up.
Disappointed in you -1 , i suggest taking a break and seeking help from a professional
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
(03-24-2024, 04:07 PM)QaiLub Wrote:

what i will say is that i did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to qailub. i thought we were friends. i was told by multiple people that he was talking about me on the server in a way i was uncomfortable with so i reached out and asked him not to talk about me and this is how he responded. clearly a well adjusted individual.

I am not a well adjusted individual. But if I never come back then I never come back.
I am sorry for what I said. I do dig deep when I get very upset and I have 0 excuses for my actions and words.
We were friends and you know how I talk in game so I was upset that you took my words out of context and I ended up blowing up.

The context is I want you to die a horrible death of drug abuse. -1 L Bozo.
(03-24-2024, 04:01 PM)coco Wrote: snip

ayo btw thanks for being a straight dumbass

the repfarm gonna hit different
[Image: 5j9vfxy.png]
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(03-24-2024, 04:07 PM)QaiLub Wrote: I am not a well adjusted individual. But if I never come back then I never come back.
[Image: 8LZOhkL.png]
former admin2

don't ever come back.
I enjoyed playing with you all.
(03-24-2024, 04:09 PM)QaiLub Wrote: I enjoyed playing with you all.
none of us can say the same, later.
Watching this all go down hill is interesting. Just a game though. I made my attempt and the responses are fun to watch.