Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potato Out
I'm writing to inform you of my resignation from Dinkleberg's Gmod. I have enjoyed my time working here and have learned a lot from the experience. I am grateful for the opportunities and support I have received during my tenure at the company. I appreciate the chance to contribute to the team and the projects we have worked on together.

I have made this decision after much consideration and reflection on my career goals. I believe it is time for me to pursue new challenges and opportunities that align more closely with my long-term aspirations. I want to thank you and the team for the guidance and mentorship I have received during my time here.

I will work diligently to ensure a smooth transition and handover of my responsibilities. I am committed to completing any outstanding tasks and assisting in finding a suitable replacement for my role. I value the relationships I have built with my colleagues and hope to stay in touch with everyone in the future.
I am grateful for the support and camaraderie I have experienced at Dinkleberg's Gmod. I will always look back on my time here fondly and carry the lessons I have learned with me throughout my career. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this team and for the memories we have shared.
Please consider this letter as my formal notice of resignation. I appreciate your understanding and support during this transition period. Thank you once again for everything.

This post is NOT AI!!1

Happy April Fools, I'm never resigning fully.
???????? ??????
Enjoy golfing with your friends!
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
Keep this thread in this section even after fools
Hi Potato.

Unfortunately, as per your dinklecontract, you are contractually obligated to work at Dinks until 12/30/2099.
Also we are currently short staffed, and thus we still need you at this server.

as such, your resignation has not been tendered and you are not allowed to resign.

you may reapply for resignation 05/01/2024, 0119hrs EST.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
we playing golf with friends tonight for your resignation party?
(04-01-2024, 12:29 AM)slater Wrote: we playing golf with friends tonight for your resignation party?
I love golf!
???????? ??????
I'm really proud of you for taking the necessary action required to focus on your own goals, Potato. Leaving this poor, poor community behind is a step in the right direction, it's awesome to see you focusing on establishing yourself in your career with no outside help. Very admirable!
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
we remember.
Golf with friends when?
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Quote:I will work diligently to ensure a smooth transition and handover of my responsibilities. 

What responsibilities? There will always be someone to say slurs if that's what you mean.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]