Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All of that, Continued.
Thus concludes the ballad of the infamous wild west outlaw, John Ling Van Der Ling, the five-seven slinger

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
free my bros
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
[Image: oM44UdR.png]
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
[Image: 6387371-Kelly-Braffet-Quote-All-he-would...u-have.jpg]
With respect,
I feel that those who were perma-banned should at least have been given the chance to defend themselves, if nothing else by DM's.
I get the evidence may seem clear as day, but I hope that those with permabans will at least be given the dignity of discussing the bans with a member of the admin team.
There are ways to explain what actions got a person banned, without exposing an alleged victim to harassment from the banned member.

In any event, I hope we can put this ugly chapter behind us all.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(04-21-2024, 07:00 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Bab: 1-week Discord Ban

meowch!

But in all seriousness, thanks to Kap and the rest of the team for the hard work that went into handling this incredibly chaotic situation. I hope things get better from here on out and that we're all able to move on, take the lessons learned from this, and continue to grow. ♡︎
[Image: israel-adesanya-alex-pereira.jpg]SHEESH
(04-21-2024, 08:40 PM)Jammin Wrote: With respect,
I feel that those who were perma-banned should at least have been given the chance to defend themselves, if nothing else by DM's.
I get the evidence may seem clear as day, but I hope that those with permabans will at least be given the dignity of discussing the bans with a member of the admin team.
There are ways to explain what actions got a person banned, without exposing an alleged victim to harassment from the banned member.

In any event, I hope we can put this ugly chapter behind us all.

Man.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(04-21-2024, 08:06 PM)YourMateMurph Wrote: [Image: oM44UdR.png]
pls add this "murph" guy to the ban list next. He harasses me on a daily basis
former admin2
Thank God it's Friday
[Image: b_560x95.png]