4 Large potatoes
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Nacho cheese sauce 
Optional toppings: Diced tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, sour cream, sliced black olives (yuck), chipped cilantro

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper

2. Wash and scrub the potatoes thoroughly. Cut them into thin strips to resemble fries

3. In a large bowl, toss the potato strips with vegetable oil, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, and salt until evenly coated. 

4. Arrange the seasoned potato strips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Make sure they are not crowded to ensure crispiness. 

5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the fries are golden brown and cripsy. 

6. Once the fries are done, remove them from the oven and sprinkle with the additional salt if desired. 

7. Warm up the nacho cheese sauce according to the package instructions or prepare homemade nacho cheese sauce. 

8. Serve the crispy fries hot with a side of nacho cheese sauce for dipping. 

9. If desired, top the nacho fries with diced tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, sour cream, slicked black olives (yuck), and topped cilantro for added flavor and freshness.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
This is what I needed thank you
How does the sauce compare to aardvark sauce?
YOU SAID YUCK TO SLICED BLACK OLIVES FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
thank you misstie, very cool ! :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
god im so fucking hungry
Ngl that looks awesome but could i ask for a mac and cheese recipe as European I've always wanted to try it !
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
(04-25-2024, 01:25 PM)HONG Wrote: god im so fucking hungry
We can tell

(04-25-2024, 01:26 PM)Brahma Wrote: Ngl that looks awesome but could i ask for a mac and cheese recipe as European I've always wanted to try it !
Let me ask my sources (chat gpt)

(04-25-2024, 01:24 PM)Foxka Wrote: YOU SAID YUCK TO SLICED BLACK OLIVES FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
YEAH I SAID WHAT I SAID. YUCK.

(04-25-2024, 01:26 PM)Brahma Wrote: Ngl that looks awesome but could i ask for a mac and cheese recipe as European I've always wanted to try it !
Ingredients 

8 ounces elbow macaroni
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups whole milk
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded gruyere cheese (or more cheddar)
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup breadcrumbs

Instructions

1. Preheat your oven to 250 f (175 c) grease a 9x13 inch baking dish (whatever that is in european) or non-stick cooking spray

2. cook the elbow macaroni according to the package instructions in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside. 

3. in the same pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Once melted, whisk in the flour and cook for about 1-2 minutes until it forms a smooth paste and turns lightly golden in color. 

4. slowly pour in the milk while whisking continuously to prevent lumps from forming. cook the mixture, stirring constantly, until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon, about 5-7 minutes. 

5. reduce the heat to low and gradually add the shredded cheddar and Gruyere cheese to the sauce, stirring until melted and smooth. 

6. Season the cheese sauce with salt, black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder to taste. Adjusts the seasoning as needed

7. add the cooked macaroni to the cheese sauce and stir until well combined, ensuring all the macaroni is coated with the cheese sauce. 

8. Pour the macaroni and cheese mixture into the prepared baking dish, spreading it out evenly. 

9. In a small bowl, combine the grated parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle this mixture evenly over the top of the macaroni and cheese. 

10. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly. 

11. remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
From the title, I thought this was a TTT Ban request for a guest I saw yesterday.

For someone who wants it a bit hotter, I put cayenne powder in almost every tex-mex recipe I make. +1 tho Misstie
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(04-25-2024, 02:02 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: From the title, I thought this was a TTT Ban request for a guest I saw yesterday.

For someone who wants it a bit hotter, I put cayenne powder in almost every tex-mex recipe I make. +1 tho Misstie
This is actually a staff app.