Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT - Hitmarker
Alright, so I now this is kinda a meme but it's actually really good gameplay wise.

Sometimes when you're in a fire-fight it's incredibly hard to tell whether or not you're hitting your shots, especially with the FPS you get on some of these maps. So with the addition of the hitmarker gameplay can be improved.

Do you guys this would be good or not?

Workshop link to a possible Hitmarker plugin: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=377218106
[Image: 917b6fc843.png]
I like the reasoning behind this idea, I would rather have this on the server though. So we can see our damages and see how much we did to someone. Either one, or both, I think would be a great addition to this server.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=110871780
This would be nice. I requested it a month or so ago before the christmas update but alas, it wasnt added ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

I'd like to see it though. Would be very nice.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You guys can't see hitmarkers? I can see mines perfectly fine.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I often peak corners fire a shot and immediately hide not knowing if the shot hit or not. This feature would be good to have in my opinion. +1
(01-15-2017, 06:16 AM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: You guys can't see hitmarkers? I can see mines perfectly fine.

How..... Oh and good idea @"Admiral Arbok"  (yes I'm giving you credit) +1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-15-2017, 03:21 PM)TDawg4 Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 06:16 AM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: You guys can't see hitmarkers? I can see mines perfectly fine.

It's called aimbot, of course.
But no seriously, it could be that you guys had an addon that prevent it from showing but I can see my hit marker clearly and perfectly. Although the color is a bit too bright but, yeah. I'm not against the idea if people want it but I'm just saying for me... that is.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-15-2017, 05:09 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:

But no seriously, it could be that you guys had an addon that prevent it from showing but I can see my hit marker clearly and perfectly. Although the color is a bit too bright but, yeah. I'm not against the idea if people want it but I'm just saying for me... that is.

Are you talking about your crosshair? Because, yes, everyone can see their crosshair, but you can't tell if you've hit the other player all the time, with the addition of the hitmarker you would be able to tell wether you hurt someone on purpose or accidentally.
[Image: 917b6fc843.png]
(01-15-2017, 05:14 PM)TeeZy Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 05:09 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:

Are you talking about your crosshair? Because, yes, everyone can see their crosshair, but you can't tell if you've hit the other player all the time, with the addition of the hitmarker you would be able to tell wether you hurt someone on purpose or accidentally.

Nope. I can see, I have aimbot. @Scoovie can confirm. I mean, having hit marker is like the same reason to tell someone to get better aims. If one is trigger happy and accidently shoots the wrong person , then practice your aim before you shoot. It's literally not that hard to aim at the correct person and shoot. Yes I understand some guns are a bit difficult but practice is the key to success.
can we get a sound for if we kill some one...
A ding for a (traitor inno) (inno traitor)
a buzz/negative noise for (traitor traitor) (inno inno)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.