Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDawg4 trusted App
(01-18-2017, 12:24 AM)TDawg4 Wrote: how can I improve your confidence in my abilities @Drew ?/stand out more.

You see how mari does it? Like she helps people by explaining the motd or the basic concept of how to play. Like basically, be more helpful toward players.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Have you met my minimum threshold?
  • Do I recognize you? ✓
  • Do you have sufficient time on the server? ✓
  • Are you active on the forums for at least the last two months? ✓
  • Are your forum contributions something other than shitposts and/or trolling? ✓
  • Did you follow the application format and not lie? ✓
  • Are there zero miscellaneous red flags (personality issues, major incidences, etc.)? ✓
What is my stance on you being promoted?
While you meet my threshold, I honestly don't really see you as having "it". Whatever "it" is, I can't say exactly. I just don't see you as focused enough to make a staff member. I've been wrong in the past about this stuff and you do meet my qualifications, though, which means you get a neutral vote from me.

MY FINAL VERDICT: +0

On an unrelated note, this +0.5 nonsense has to stop. You're either for a promotion, against it, or neutral. You can express your reservations, sure, but that doesn't change whether you're one of those 3 things.
TDawg is a great player within the community. He's known within the community, and isn't a rulebreaker. I don't tend to see him get toxic, and I think he has a good grip on the rules. So that's a good sign. However I need more time to view you as a Staff Member. I think your close though. Your next application should be enough time for me to view you as a Staff Member. Just keep a good behavior, I have nothing negative to report about you.

+0
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-18-2017, 01:20 AM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 12:24 AM)TDawg4 Wrote: how can I improve your confidence in my abilities @Drew ?/stand out more.

You see how mari does it? Like she helps people by explaining the motd or the basic concept of how to play. Like basically, be more helpful toward players.

This ^^^. Instead of just being a good player, be helpful to newcomers and staff alike.
(01-18-2017, 07:36 AM)Drew Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 01:20 AM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:

This ^^^. Instead of just being a good player, be helpful to newcomers and staff alike.
Thx Drew.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I have the same view as Christian. +0
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+/- 0 I don't have any issues with you but I just never see you on the server so I don't have much to say
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(01-20-2017, 11:49 PM)City Wrote: +/- 0 I don't have any issues with you but I just never see you on the server so I don't have much to say

To be honest i am almost always active "server time" 11:00 to 1:00 so that may be why? That is the only reason i can think of.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I know who you are.

Ive never seen you get salty.

You are always on, including down time.

I personally believe youll do good.'

Its a +1 from me.

Good luck!
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Sorry, but we have decided to deny your application. Not really anything major you need to work on just try and be more involved in the community, and reapply in a month or two.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]