tronald's unban/reduce
Well you can guess where my disposition is on this topic

I generally believe there are 3 tiers of offenders for any rule breaking type

1: Rule breaking that is willful and premeditated with malice aforethought (trolls)

2: Is any intentional rule breaking that involves no prior intent to rule break, and which was committed under such circumstances that would "cause a normally reasonable person to become emotionally or mentally disturbed" during gameplay session. (ie a 1 time argument leading to revenge rdm)

3: A broken rule that stems from a lack of intention to cause said rule break but involving an ignorant, broken logic, negligent, reckless act leading to the broken rule.

In my opinion this falls into my category of a third degree rule break and should result in a reasonably reduced punishment.
He honestly believed that what he was doing was ok with the rules otherwise i doubt he would have PM;'ed a moderator with intent to ghost.

Just let him know WHY its against the rules: educate Give him a time out to process the new logic and invite him back afterward

Why this is against the rules:

Part of the game play mechanic is for the living players to pay attention to their surroundings. if they dont notice a kos possibly due to distraction techniques caused by the terrorists then they have gotten away with avoiding the KOS

Do you now understand why you were banned?
Oh ok, yeah thanks glub
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
The Admins have decided to Decline this Appeal, and want you to reapply on November 1st, 2017.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Tronald will be unbanned by rule - as he has already served a 2-week ban for a very moderate episode of ghosting.