Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER
Drink a gallon of spiked eggnog from Soup or Gallon of sweet, delicious chocolate milk that spilled on the ground from Tronald
(12-16-2017, 06:14 PM)Milk Man "Santas Bitch Wrote: Drink a gallon of spiked eggnog from Soup or Gallon of sweet, delicious chocolate milk that spilled on the ground from Tronald

Drink a gallon of spiked eggnog from Soup  :)
Life is finite.
Spiked eggnog from Soup. I have a high alcohol tolerance.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Gallon of spiked eggnog, that is fucking easy compared to my New Year Jungle Juice.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
(12-16-2017, 08:49 PM)Geist Wrote: Gallon of spiked eggnog, that is fucking easy compared to my New Year Jungle Juice.

I LOVE JUNGLE JUICE, made some last weekend. But thats an every week thing LOL
i feel so loved
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
[Image: ELv6GHp.png]
Sorry Tronald litterally impossible for you to get any love.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Raw eggs are nasty

but google just taught me that eggnog from the store is normally pasteurized

But even pasteurized eggs are kinda weird to think about.   Its not really cooked.    

I know milk is pasteurized at 161F for only 15 seconds.

I don't even eat mayonnaise

My theory is   i don't want to consume anything that is liquidy that came out of a chickens ass.

So the next time you eat a sandwich   just remember.... that mayonnaise.... came out of a chickens asshole
and you need multiple eggs to make mayo    so how many assholes.... of chickens     did your toungue touch.

infact   lets watch an egg come out of a chickens asshole....   this is so yummy.
We need to observe a chickens asshole.

At least god gave her some lube.    Imagine if there was no lube.   That chickens asshole would be bloodier then a saw movie.
And you would eat it.   Because you are fucking sick.   At least give the poor lube-less chicken a courtesy lick before you suck its egg down.
now immagine... STICKING YOUR TOUNGUE INSIDE A BLOODY UNLUBERCATED CHICKENS ASSHOLE. You creep go eat an omelet.

Fish, why? why would you do this? i can never eat eggs again.. You animal..
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-16-2017, 06:14 PM)Milk Man "Santas Bitch Wrote: Drink a gallon of spiked eggnog from Soup or Gallon of sweet, delicious chocolate milk that spilled on the ground from Tronald
That is fucking hard, can i choose both. If not then soup. Either i get blackout drunk or bust.