Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sad news
For those who weren't on at the moment, and those who knew I had to go for an emergency, I lost my grandma last night at 1230am my time do to seizures on repeat, which eventually caused her to stroke out. I am completely ok, for its nothing new to me recently, but things will be a little rough for me for a while. in time I may need someone to talk to, and I usually don't do that, usually I bottle it all up inside, but I know it isn't healthy, and I know for 100% I can trust all of you. I may get quiet on mic, or sometimes just stop relying or moving. just please bear with me, while I try to keep myself together over the next couple of weeks. I may also end up being on the PH server more than usual, for it may also mess with my sleeping habit, so please just let me hang around. I love you all so much, and look to the server to help me hang on through these rough times, so please, help me out with some laughs, because I really need them. <3 you all, and thanks.
(01-07-2018, 05:05 AM)[black]sir[lime]TEA[black]bag33 Wrote: For those who weren't on at the moment, and those who knew I had to go for an emergency, I lost my grandma last night at 1230am my time do to seizures on repeat, which eventually caused her to stroke out. I am completely ok, for its nothing new to me recently, but things will be a little rough for me for a while. in time I may need someone to talk to, and I usually don't do that, usually I bottle it all up inside, but I know it isn't healthy, and I know for 100% I can trust all of you. I may get quiet on mic, or sometimes just stop relying or moving. just please bear with me, while I try to keep myself together over the next couple of weeks. I may also end up being on the PH server more than usual, for it may also mess with my sleeping habit, so please just let me hang around. I love you all so much, and look to the server to help me hang on through these rough times, so please, help me out with some laughs, because I really need them. <3 you all, and thanks.

I am very sorry for your loss. I know it can be rough, I completely understand. If the server helps you, then so be it. Just take care of yourself though. Definitely do what you need to do in life before the server.
Hey man, no problem at all. We'll be here for you and we'll help you get through this. Take your time and just have fun with the game bud. But if you stay up for 72 hours, I will make sure you sleep you asshole
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(01-07-2018, 05:05 AM)[black]sir[lime]TEA[black]bag33 Wrote: For those who weren't on at the moment, and those who knew I had to go for an emergency, I lost my grandma last night at 1230am my time do to seizures on repeat, which eventually caused her to stroke out. I am completely ok, for its nothing new to me recently, but things will be a little rough for me for a while. in time I may need someone to talk to, and I usually don't do that, usually I bottle it all up inside, but I know it isn't healthy, and I know for 100% I can trust all of you. I may get quiet on mic, or sometimes just stop relying or moving. just please bear with me, while I try to keep myself together over the next couple of weeks. I may also end up being on the PH server more than usual, for it may also mess with my sleeping habit, so please just let me hang around. I love you all so much, and look to the server to help me hang on through these rough times, so please, help me out with some laughs, because I really need them. <3 you all, and thanks.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I know exactly how that feel's and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
(01-07-2018, 05:24 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Hey man, no problem at all. We'll be here for you and we'll help you get through this. Take your time and just have fun with the game bud. But if you stay up for 72 hours, I will make sure you sleep you asshole
oh believe me I wont let that happen to myself, but if I do, you can kick me to force me to sleep

(01-07-2018, 05:23 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote:

I am very sorry for your loss. I know it can be rough, I completely understand. If the server helps you, then so be it. Just take care of yourself though. Definitely do what you need to do in life before the server.

absolutely. I'm probably going to set up a therapist to talk to someone face to face about it all as well. and thanks dad for the support <3

(01-07-2018, 05:37 AM)Milk Man "Santas Bitch Wrote:

I'm so sorry for your loss, I know exactly how that feel's and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

thank you very much, it really means a lot to me knowing all of you will help. it really does
I'm so sorry for your loss Teabag. Lossing a loved one can be hard whether expected or not. You can always message me on discord if you need someone to talk to. We love you Teabag.
(01-07-2018, 06:16 AM)penguinslayer4 Wrote: I'm so sorry for your loss Teabag. Lossing a loved one can be hard whether expected or not. You can always message me on discord if you need someone to talk to. We love you Teabag.

okie ill keep that in mind. I may end up doing so, cuz I know its not healthy to hold everything in.
(01-07-2018, 06:28 AM)[black]sir[lime]TEA[black]bag33 Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 06:16 AM)penguinslayer4 Wrote: I'm so sorry for your loss Teabag. Lossing a loved one can be hard whether expected or not. You can always message me on discord if you need someone to talk to. We love you Teabag.

okie ill keep that in mind. I may end up doing so, cuz I know its not healthy to hold everything in.

Don't ever hesitate if you need someone to talk to. I will always respond as soon as possible. And if you need to send me 100 messages in a row just venting or talking about stuff that is perfectly fine.
(01-07-2018, 06:36 AM)penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 06:28 AM)[black]sir[lime]TEA[black]bag33 Wrote:

Don't ever hesitate if you need someone to talk to. I will always respond as soon as possible. And if you need to send me 100 messages in a row just venting or talking about stuff that is perfectly fine.

aww <3 I love you guys so much. oh btw I finally ranked :D
I know you don't know me, but feel free to talk to me, someone is always there.