Warpizzle Ghosted?
@Everyjuan
Yeah, no. I didn't.

Ingame Name: Warpizzle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15679322

Who Banned You: Everyjuan

Reason For Ban: Ghosting

Length of Ban: Indefinitely.

Reason for Mods to Unban: I don't feel like anything I did should warrant a permanent ban. From what I understand, it was because of a song queue entitled "This is a 1 v 9 situation here," or something like that. I was a traitor that round, and died immediately and then queued that song. Freddy was the last T, and anyone who's been playing TTT can deduct that with 10 players, there will be 1 detective, and 2 traitors. There was no real confrontation or warning and after the start of a round, there was a permanent ban shoved in my face. I feel that this is incredibly unnecessary if my song queue is the reason for the ban. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  I have, yeah. Thread on the old forum somewhere in the depths of hell, but I haven't been banned for anything like this.

Other:  After I was banned, I started a conversation with Avi asking what happened, and to see if she can message Everyjuan and ask him why exactly I was banned. He didn't respond, and still hasn't responded yet. I've added him on steam, but it seems he's AFK. 

Here are some screenshots and console logs:

Playing queued song we have a 1 v 9 situation, gg requested by <|•_•|> Warpizzle

Everyjuan: warpizzle
Everyjuan: why did you do that

[Image: c7400b3fcc.jpg]

[Image: 4b7f90c2dc.png]

[Image: c79b019636.jpg]

here's the song, btw:

You've played here a while, you know what ghosting is.
(01-26-2017, 01:22 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: You've played here a while, you know what ghosting is.

Is that all you got to say?

Yeah, I know what ghosting is, but if you actually look into the ban, it's just dumb for what I was banned for, considering that anyone can figure it out. It's common knowledge in TTT.
Consider this, T's don't ID bodies, so you told the inno's exactly how many were still alive. And there were a lot of guests on that don't know the TTT math. You gave them information that wasn't readily available to alive players. Thus, ghosting. You know this. Don't act like you don't. The warning for it is in the !motd.
Like I said in the post, that was at the beginning of a round. I died pretty much immediately and queued that song directly after. There were around 10 players on the server at the time and that queue shouldn't effect the game because nobody did anything yet, except for kill me. This doesn't warrant a perma-ban.
@"Warpizzle" is a good and player and knows the rules fairly well. This was obviously not on purpose and just for the bantz. On the other hand @Everyjuan is right you should know better he did have the right to ban you, and by the rules it is his job. In my opinion this is borderline, and deff shouldn't be a perma. Mabey a temp. I vote for a complete unban. +1 on unban.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
People are allowed to use TTT math as per the rules. His revealing of that to them isn't an issue. But was your body ided before queuing the song?
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
@queef commando His body was ided before queuing the song.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I don't see the problem then, you'll probably be unbanned in a bit.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
warpizzle, dont ghost, you know better
[Image: KEpPlsamRVeFC3bxtGuP_g4.gif]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]