Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tbags Trusted application
+1 from me, have never had any problems with Teabag. He is active on both the game and forums. He is constantly helping try to keep the server under control (as I have heard from some of our donors) and is consistently helping people learn how to play and making sure they follow the rules.

What really boosted my opinion of him was when I got called to the server a few nights ago at 4:30am cause our staff member was getting overwhelmed, and the second I got on he sent me all the steam id's for the trolls.

Even without staff status he does everything he can to make things easier for staff. We need more players like him. Just imagine what he can do with some staff commands. This would make it way easier for other staff members and keep the server calmer at night. There is not a doubt in my mind when I say he would make an amazing staff member.
Oh nice you've been here longer lol. Alright cool my b

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-07-2018, 01:41 PM)Milk Man "Santas Bitch Wrote: Personally I don't think I've played with you much. But I do think you need more forum time and be more active in discord. But from what I've heard about your dedication will make you a great "Trusted" I would love to see you as staff. But for now its a -1. Continue to be more active in the community like you have been on the server.

Reminder this is a ph staff app, I've never seen you on ph lol

Ph requires at the very least an introduction on forums, and he has made a ban request, suggestion, intro, and a topic in general discussion.

As for discord, he talks in the ph discord channel lol
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1
tbag has been dedicated since he was just a member , while i would like to say that he has been in the community for only 2 weeks, he has been very helpful to have around. he knows the rules and can deal with trolls quite well.
(although see if you can become more active in the core forums, not only PH)
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(01-07-2018, 01:45 PM)penguinslayer4 Wrote: +1 from me, have never had any problems with Teabag. He is active on both the game and forums. He is constantly helping try to keep the server under control (as I have heard from some of our donors) and is consistently helping people learn how to play and making sure they follow the rules.

What really boosted my opinion of him was when I got called to the server a few nights ago at 4:30am cause our staff member was getting overwhelmed, and the second I got on he sent me all the steam id's for the trolls.

Even without staff status he does everything he can to make things easier for staff. We need more players like him. Just imagine what he can do with some staff commands. This would make it way easier for other staff members and keep the server calmer at night. There is not a doubt in my mind when I say he would make an amazing staff member.

I remember that night, and yeah it was a pretty rough night. I do know theres still a lot of things I need to work on, and I'm not afraid to learn. I only wish to help create a lovely community for the staff and others who are looking to have a fun time themselves. Even without the staff status, I just wish to see and hear people laugh and have fun, but also know that when things are serious, its handled with great care. thanks pengu for your honesty ^^
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]
(01-07-2018, 01:28 PM)[black]sir[lime]TEA[black]bag33 Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 01:17 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: -1
As much as I really want to give you a +1, I want you to have more time with us. I want you to have more time in the community before you become a staff member. You're a great guy and will make a good staff. But as of now, you just don't have the length of time here for me to give you the green light.

thanks very much for our honesty travis ^^

Hey man, I honestly believe you'll make a great staff and we appreciate you're dedication to the server 100%. You're a great user and i enjoy playing with you. You keep the server fun and you help staff out a lot. Just keep doing what you're doing.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(01-07-2018, 02:01 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: +1
tbag has been dedicated since he was just a member , while i would like to say that he has been in the community for only 2 weeks, he has been very helpful to have around. he knows the rules and can deal with trolls quite well.

oh absolutely, please tell me where the core forums are so I can say hi to everyone besides just the ph community ^^ and thank you tronald for your honesty, as well as the help you've provided at late nights.
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

(01-07-2018, 02:06 PM)[black]sir[lime]TEA[black]bag33 Wrote:

oh absolutely, please tell me where the core forums are so I can say hi to everyone besides just the ph community ^^ and thank you tronald for your honesty, as well as the help you've provided at late nights.

when i say core forums,i meant the top 2 sections of the main page forums: core and community
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(01-07-2018, 02:10 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 02:06 PM)[black]sir[lime]TEA[black]bag33 Wrote:

when i say core forums,i meant the top 2 sections of the main page forums: core and community

oh ok sweet ::Dll check em out

He gets a +1 from me, he is on and active almost every day since he showed up, great attitude, and does his best to help out with or without staff on. He takes direction well, as also he gives directions well.