Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestion
CHANGE - Remove test or KOS/ make that only available in overtime- its so annoying and you have no choice if your a T but test. At least maybe make it high sus at most.

ADD - Golden Gun for Detective where if you shoot the traitor its one shot but if its innocent the shooter dies instantly. Risk or Reward- put his life on the line-- like idk THEIR JOB

Just a thought :)

Humbly yours,
GIR of the mongoose-dog's loins of scrap & Chief Officer of Corporate Knackwursts
"fix your fucking server squishy" - dakody 2018 murder

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
(01-07-2018, 11:46 PM)GIR Wrote: CHANGE - Remove test or KOS/ make that only available in overtime- its so annoying and you have no choice if your a T but test. At least maybe make it high sus at most.

ADD - Golden Gun for Detective where if you shoot the traitor its one shot but if its innocent the shooter dies instantly.

Just a thought :)

100 percent agree, it's stupid that you can test or kos. They can easily trap any T
I'm for the change, but doubt it'll happen. Can't express how many times people have tried to suggest revoking the rule or even getting it changed. I would imagine that there will be no change to the rule.

Kinda indifferent on the Golden Deagle, for imo would be a mess on how we have the "Reasonable Suspicion" written. I would probably lean towards that item not being added.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-07-2018, 11:50 PM)Christian Wrote: I'm for the change, but doubt it'll happen. Can't express how many times people have tried to suggest revoking the rule or even getting it changed. I would imagine that there will be no change to the rule.

Kinda indifferent on the Golden Deagle, for imo would be a mess on how we have the "Reasonable Suspicion" written. I would probably lean towards that item not being added.

The point that many people have come forward to suggest taking away or changing the rule only reinforces that we should change it- we have the support from the community and it would reduce frustration and increase fun imo.

Humbly yours,
GIR of the mongoose-dog's loins of scrap & Chief Officer of Corporate Knackwursts
"fix your fucking server squishy" - dakody 2018 murder

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
The test or KOS, For the Portable Tester should be changed in some way, or not. But if we are changing the rule at some point, the rule should stay the same for map testers. I for one dont test or kos, as it is good enough to yell at them or sus them.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
We had the golden deagle years ago. It was a spectacular feature. I really loved it. Playing TTT for over 5 years now, I can usually get an idea for who is a traitor. Makes it easy for me to blast them away when I'm a detective. Unfortunately, lots of accusations were thrown around when we had the golden deagle. Ghosting claims, claims of staff using logs during mid round to determine the traitor and shoot them. It really created quite a bit of trouble.

Do not change test or KOS. That's ridiculous. No one wants to wait around 5 minutes to test people. It is REALLLLLLYYYY easy to avoid a detective when they are testing or kosing. Most detectives will simply ask the first person they see to test or kos. Avoid the detective, avoid being tested or kosed. Additionally, you could just kill the detective and then run away. Easy. Whining about test or kos is not the solution. Finding a strategy to avoid being tested is.
I think the test or kos rule needs a lot of tweaking, because it does sometimes ruin someone's t round.

The golden gun for the d's might be too overpowered, since it would only take one shot to kill someone.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
1-YES

2-No

Edit: I love your signature.
Man, it’s like Nicky and I are the same person.

Test or KOS is a rule that doesn’t need to be changed. Don’t want to be tested? Don’t stand near a Detective. If you happen to find yourself next to a Detective you can do a host of things: run away, jihad, throw a HHG, mow down a group of people, test. The list goes on and on.

Nicky said that we had the Golden Deagle a while back, and that’s true. It was (obviously) removed, and personally I think it’d bring more harm than good. No need for some hecktard to waste a credit on that and shoot someone and die, when he can waste that credit on anything else. Then once the Detective dies, some other hecktard is going to use it and die and probably report the guy who he shot at, and that’s something else staff has to deal with. Not needed and another thing adding to the clutter of my addons folder.
What about no test or kos until 2 or 3 minutes into the round?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions