Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im Going To Florida In July!! (July 11-15 2018)
So I'll be leaving Canada for the first time in my life for a vacation with the wifey and my Son  and some other family, other then Disney World what else is there in Florida that we could do as a family that's fun but doesn't involve video games. (to distract my son while we are out  and about sight seeing lol) Also if anyone knows of really Good Tattoo artists down there let me know id be down for some american ink :P
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
My grandparents used to take us here every year! https://weekiwachee.com/
Lmao Disney is pure crap I'll show you a better place
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
I dont know much about the state, but have fun.
(02-20-2018, 11:55 PM)[Lime]Lime[black]Wire Wrote: So I'll be leaving Canada for the first time in my life for a vacation with the wifey and my Son  and some other family, other then Disney World what else is there in Florida that we could do as a family that's fun but doesn't involve video games. (to distract my son while we are out  and about sight seeing lol) Also if anyone knows of really Good Tattoo artists down there let me know id be down for some american ink :P

There's busch Gardens, sea world, I highly suggest you aviod wet n wild has a high child molestation rate, there's also Disney quest which is a 4 story arcade, universal studios, islands of a adventure, MGM which was renamed, Epcot, Animal kingdom. If you have little girls then go to disney, Animal Kingdom, or Sea world
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
stay away from tampa it sucks here
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
come to michigan
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Come stop by and say Hi near Miami! Happy and safe travels and I hope you enjoy the place I call home the sunny state!
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

I'd suggest finding someplace to take an airboat ride, those can be pretty fun. There's also a couple wildlife reservations or whatever that have trails you can walk or sometimes drive through. You can always go to the keys or the everglades just so you can say you did.

If you don't mind cold water (which as a canadian I would assume wouldn't be an issue) you can go tubing down the Ichetucknee river, went myself long ago and have been wanting to go back for quite some time now. In fact, here's a link to their website.
[url=https://www.floridastateparks.org/park/Ichetucknee-Springs][/url]
(02-21-2018, 01:17 AM)Foxka Wrote: stay away from tampa it sucks here

doesn't Travis live there lol :P
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]