Ban appeal for My Dixie Wrecked
If you're gonna ban dixie for using the n word, you're gonna have to ban the dozens of others who use it that play regularly on the server.
(05-19-2018, 09:02 AM)The Spy Is A Lie Wrote: If you're gonna ban dixie for using the n word, you're gonna have to ban the dozens of others who use it that play regularly on the server.

They just cherry pick the people they’d don’t like and ignore the rest, don’t bother.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

So just gonna state the Original screenshot of the incident for wich he was banned for. Not aware of any previous offenses. Just going to trow it out here. I have censored the word just in case. Note this is not my screenshot, I have taken without permission so if the owner of the image does not want it to be on here, message me and I will remove this post.

[Image: P6ytesE.png]
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(05-19-2018, 09:21 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: [Image: P6ytesE.png]

Is this screenshot the only incident? Is it his first incident?

It's clear he broke the rules but I don't think he should be permabanned. If you look at the TTT rules you'll see this: [Image: b285a24b9e.png]

He said something in the spur of the moment because he was upset, I don't see how that warrants a permaban.
(05-19-2018, 10:08 AM)nopleez Wrote:
(05-19-2018, 09:21 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: [Image: P6ytesE.png]

Is this screenshot the only incident? Is it his first incident?

It's clear he broke the rules but I don't think he should be permabanned. If you look at the TTT rules you'll see this: [Image: b285a24b9e.png]

He said something in the spur of the moment because he was upset, I don't see how that warrants a permaban.

This isnt his first warning or offense of saying the n word or flaming players. Following staff guidelines I have muted, kicked, and on the severity that hes increased the racism/flaming of players instead of calming down I decided a perm was needed for him.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
This is he full picture btw of hiM talking about the unban

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
From what I’ve read, it appears that Dixie Wrecked was never banned previously. According you the rules for flaming and/or racism, there are two intermediate bans before there should even be consideration of a permanent ban. I think there was some jumping-the-gun involved with the decision to start with a permanent ban. A one day ban should have been administered. If Dixie was truly being horrendously toxic, which is not something I’ve personally witnessed, then the 1 week ban should have perhaps been used.

The permanent ban is a grossly unjust punishment in these circumstances and the ban should be immediately reduced to either 1 day or 1 week, as the admins see fit. However, anything over 1 week is simply wrong and a violation of our rules. We made the rules to cover most circumstances and they cover this one pretty well. There really isn’t much gray area here.

TL;DR: Follow what the rules say and reduce ban to either 1 day or 1 week.
I just noticed that the ban reason was input incorrectly by Dixie. the Reason is
[Image: 6e1c3a0777.png]

Not that it matters too much but he's not *just* banned for saying The N word, that would be retarded.

The reason the ban is a perm is because he has already been warned several times and instead of calming down he kicked it up x20.

As per the staff guidelines, He had already been kicked/muted and now he is banned and my decision was a perm.

This is going to be my last reply before it just becomes me repeating myself
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-19-2018, 08:43 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: To clarify, was he banned for saying the n word on discord or for saying it in on the server?

Additionally, how many times was this term used?

On the server. It was only said once that I'm aware of however @Foxka has taken care of something like this with him multiple times to my understanding.
From the proof provided and the fact that they have seen you do it multiple times is not a case to argue with I believe foxka made the right decision. We dont want rude, bigotric, and downright toxic players in this community.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤