up 2 date
i need ttt mod, whenever someone can get to it
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
done
[Image: giphy.gif]
I would love to own a teal tag that says TTT Test Mod
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(07-12-2018, 08:35 PM)reed1103 Wrote: I would love to own a teal tag that says TTT Test Mod

No u
Hey can I get donor or donor plus. I'd like to be a rainbow Dolphin
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
(07-12-2018, 08:41 PM)Dolphin Wrote: Hey can I get donor or donor plus. I'd like to be a rainbow Dolphin

did you buy donor? and no to donor +
(07-12-2018, 08:44 PM)Traitor Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 08:41 PM)Dolphin Wrote: Hey can I get donor or donor plus. I'd like to be a rainbow Dolphin

Now that you say it it makes sense that this isn't the right thread for this. Well to answer your question no I did not donate. I'd like donor or donor+ because I have no intention on being staff again. As I understand it donor+ is given to retired staff , though I understand why you wouldn't give it to me. I was technically demoted due to inactivity. I was staff on this server for 4 years so it would be a little bitter sweet if this is what all that time led to. I have grown tired of the staff life so I just want to enjoy this community as a donor.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
(07-12-2018, 08:58 PM)Dolphin Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 08:44 PM)Traitor Wrote:

Now that you say it it makes sense that this isn't the right thread for this. Well to answer your question no I did not donate. I'd like donor or donor+ because I have no intention on being staff again. As I understand it donor+ is given to retired staff , though I understand why you wouldn't give it to me. I was technically demoted due to inactivity. I was staff on this server for 4 years so it would be a little bitter sweet if this is what all that time led to. I have grown tired of the staff life so I just want to enjoy this community as a donor.

I've got you covered sixstrings. If being an admin for a week gets you Donor+ then being a mod for 4 years gets you it too.