Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Introduction
Hello everyone my name is Archangel Azael but a lot of the older players/staff knows me by Roger The Rabbit a former name of mine and I am also a former staff member that left because I thought I was doing the right thing and following the former staff (family) but I was wrong of me to follow them because the right thing for me to do was stay on the server and help Dink get more staff memebers and help grow the server and I can't really believe it took me like 3 months to figure that out and for that I am sorry but anyways back to my intro.... I am a 20 year old man my birthday is September 3rd and I use to play baseball when I was younger and now I have a fulltime job (highschool drop out has can get a job) and i go to the gym in the mornings but other then that I chill at the house and play on my laptop so if you want to know more about me find me on the server when I am on and I may or may not answer the questions.... but untill then have fun playing on dinks PH...... side note always trust your gut/feelings and don't let people bully you around of make your decisions for you because it is your life not theres :)
I wouldn't say "Welcome to the forums" since you've been here awhile back. However, at least I got to know you better.
Nice to see a familiar name. Welcome back Roger!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Aye Roger!! 
Glad you're back.. even though you murder me all the time on PH.. 

But really... welcome back human
Ew it's Roger, welcome back to dinklebergs.
Hmm name sounds familiar but I dont think I know you for some reason... ;)
[Image: giphy.gif]
welcome to the forums...again
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky