Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Missing Your Rank?
Done as of now
[Image: giphy.gif]

STILL missing my rank in game... please see the attachment.
(08-04-2018, 01:10 PM)[ORANGE]-SEMBER Wrote: STILL missing my rank in game... please see the attachment.

Sember you gotta be patient, Dink is the only one that can change your rank so you have to wait till he can get on to change it. We get that it's been almost a week but between all the servers and real life Dink is a busy person so he will update your rank when he gets the chance.
hello, i was sent here to see about getting my donor rank. :) i may have done it wrong rip but i got my premium points but not a rank change. thanks! kukui
Missing Test Mod ^_^
Missing Donor rank on both on here and the discord >M<
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Just missing Donor rank on forums, not too worried about it though. lol
(08-08-2018, 01:57 AM)kukui Wrote: hello, i was sent here to see about getting my donor rank.  :)  i may have done it wrong rip but i got my premium points but not a rank change. thanks!  kukui

Did you buy a point package or the donor rank itself?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I don't know if you guys have Murder Trusted on the forums, but I seem to be missing it.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
I'm ph tmod now, and I'd like it to say that on forums please.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]