Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3rd Time
+1 for sure, he deserves to be staff and I know he's plenty capable. He's also very active and super helpful on the server
Midnight has improved a lot since his last staff application, he has been on a good bit more. He is more responsive to psay messages and notifies staff when he feels a player is suspicious. Even though he has advised us on what to do, he is helpful. He is also quite friendly to other players. I will be excited to see him once again staff. +1
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Midnight has really gotten back into the groove and has been very helpful within the server. +1
+1
You have stopped (while im around at least) with the afk for hours. You help me( A LOT) with staffing, you're encouraging, and I feel it's time you come back. I think you've learned the lessons needed by now, and that you know what is and isn't allowed now. I feel you've grown a bit as a person and are able to take on the responsibilities of the job.
we could of lost had midnight in a diff server if he choses to leve but he stayed here an took everyones criticism of what happened an worked for this +1
I honestly don't know what to say on this one I think you are more than qualified to become staff but after reading these other entries from staff I'm not staff. I want to give you another chance and I think you should be staff because on one hand you help me make decisions about sertain things when I am on and no other staff is on you give me a good response. However, you do sometimes breathe down staffs neck which is annoying and I have seen improvement. It's a +1 from me. Good luck midnight.
(09-06-2018, 12:48 PM)Tamiko Wrote: I feel like some or most of those hours are from when you would sit afk for long periods of time. I know you’ve played a lot but I don’t think those are your real hours. So it’s going to have to be a -1 for me. I’m sorry.

you haven't been on gmod basically at all yet you say his hours are all from being afk. this is what we call a preconceived bias. 
http://prntscr.com/ktd1eq
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(09-11-2018, 09:27 PM)Spooktember Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 12:48 PM)Tamiko Wrote: I feel like some or most of those hours are from when you would sit afk for long periods of time. I know you’ve played a lot but I don’t think those are your real hours. So it’s going to have to be a -1 for me. I’m sorry.

you haven't been on gmod basically at all yet you say his hours are all from being afk. this is what we call a preconceived bias. 
http://prntscr.com/ktd1eq

actually i have been on the server so i suggest you stop assuming stuff. yes i havent been on a lot because i have things going on irl
[Image: giphy.gif]
I don't want to start anything but I do agree with Tronald about your activity along with your bias. You are rarely on. I have added your activity for the past week as well as month, there are spurts of activity but not enough consistency to concieve a proper opinion on Midnight and his change. I do understand if you are juggling things but realize I am also juggling life, work and school. I also have family issues but I still make time in my day to come on and help. I don't know who really uses your account but you also are almost always shown as playing another game. In all honesty UltraFish is on more than you and he is an adult as well with responsibilities. If you have some kind of grudge against Midnight stop holding it against him and take some time to actually get to know him and how much work he had put into fixing his issues.
~~~
Edit: I'm going to add more to my response. Take Tronald for example or Spooktember as he is now known. He has Advanced Placement classes, and for his year they are the hardest classes of his high school experience yet he has managed to maintain consistent or almost consistent time. I realize that this is volunteer but you have to realize and mature a bit more to understand where you became biased. I didn't like Midnight in the beginning of my time, I thought he was weird and I stuck around Imperial for the longest time. I also hated Scraps and Tronald when I first met them, I stuck around for a while and was on a lot and I changed my opinion about them because I realized they don't suck. I'm not being biased but I am saying I took the time to observe them and make my own opinion and not a preconceived opinion based on past experiences. You have to open yourself up to the thought that people can change, Tori.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I would like to remind people that this is also just a staff app and that we should keep this thread directed at AlmostMidnight's Trusted Application.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]