Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4th time the charm...Right?
Ingame Name: §5Here§4Comes§8Imperial
§5Here§4Comes§8Imperial
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88305743

Time Played: 1week,3days,7hours,58mins.0secs (407 hours in total)

When First Joined: Bought game in march\but started playing in May. (do not remember the set day i started)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anytime day, night, morning, When ever. 

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: regular/donor 

What can you do to help the community?: I would bring more fun and understanding, i follow the rules and i try to help out the trusted and above as much as i can. i love this server and i want everyone to have fun and follow the rules. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help beacuse everyone on the server should have the right to have fun, but there is some people that wants to come on and try to start problems with staff and player, I want to be able to help but as a donor i can only do so much. i want to be there to help out everyone mostly at night when no staff memeber is on to keep the server from falling apart. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Sadly i was banned for 1 hour by MInuteMonarch for misusing the unstuck. (i was completely bored in that hour)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...our-girl-3, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...test-staff, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...AR-HAHAHAH

How did you find us?: YOUTUBE!!!!! and I always wanted to play garrys mod so one day i bought it, i try alot of servers and none of them were any fun, until one day i found Dinks and i really enjoyed my self, and made alot of amazing friends.

Other: i know my other staff application most of the staff and player view my gambling was a problem, but now i barely gamble only when im dead or before the round starts, i try my best to fouse more on the server like voice chat and etc, im ready to help more so please give me your honest answers.

THIS IMPERIAL IS OUT!   Heart Heart
EXECUTE ORDER 66
+1 just try to get on more please I really think you're ready you just need to get on more.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I haven't been able to play with you much since I've moved but I hope you've made positive changes. 
Your consistency on server needs a bit of work, however you do have a small child and family comes first. 

I'm not giving a vote here for the sole reason that I personally haven't been around the new you. 

I am not opposed to you becoming Trusted. 

Best of Luck, and may the props ever be in your favor.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Posting the attachment below for other users. Even though I think you might have been on a bit more than that but oh well. A level of sort of consistency would be nice moving forward. This is does mean that you have to be on everyday for several hours.

However, despite some playing inconsistency, every time I have played with you this past month or so you have followed the rules, have not abused anything, and have been enjoyable to be around. You have worked to improve yourself to show that you are capable to do the job. You have also been on the server for quite a while and the continued staff applications shows that you do want to help.

I am going to give you a +1 on this one despite time in the past month. You have taken all the critique from past ban requests and have improved yourself, I believe, in all those areas.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 only because you fixed you main issue which was your gambling problem but looking at game tracker you need to be on the server more consistently so make sure you do that ok?

+1 You have come a long way and really have proved yourself. The one issue that I have like many have stated above is to be on a bit more consistantly. Other than that I think you are good to go. Good luck! ^-^
You are more than qualified to be staff and you know the rules of the server. very helpful when you are on. You did have that one incident but since then you have not done it so I think you are a definite +1 from me. Have a good day. Good luck.
History has shown that 4th time indeed is the charm @jimbo
₊₁
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1 Everyone has pretty much said anything that I would have.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
plus one Sleepy