Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here we go: Trusted Application
Ingame Name: [Yellow] Travis1421, Travis1421

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166460621

Time Played: 462 Hours and 33 Minutes

When First Joined: December 21, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Wednesday-Saturday: Anytime after 3 PM, Sunday and Tuesday: Any time of the day, Monday: Before 3PM but after 10PM EST. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I have former experience as a staff member here, with me being a Moderator for a couple months. I know the rules very well and can very much help enforce them when needed. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help this community because I love Prop Hunt. It's a very fun game mode for me to play but I've seen staff get harassed for HOURS on end without assistance and realized that I couldn't stand by and watch it happen. I have the burning desire to help this community by being the best staff member that I can be and hopefully be an example on how to staff for later generations.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): N/A (I bought TMod and was promoted by Dink himself to Moderator eons ago.)

How did you find us?: I just happened to find this server because I bought GMod to play Prop Hunt and this was the first server I found.

Other: I understand that there maybe some concerns about my dedication to the server due to events that happened earlier this year. I want you guys to understand that I have no desire to leave again and I truly do wish to help this community. I wouldn't have come back if I didn't truly enjoy myself here. I want to help the server maintain it's enjoyment levels and continue to be an amazing server with a great staff on it. If you have any questions about my dedication, I will be ready to answer you with my whole heart. 
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 obviously regrets leaving and wants to show that he is dedicated to making Dinkleberg's a better place, he knows what the main issue we have right now is and wants to help the only way he knows how. Yes he did leave about half a year ago and took a few old staff members with him but the fact that he came back and put in the time to show that it would never happen again shows how truly sorry he is. Give this man a second chance, he deserves it... more than some of us ever could.

a GREAT guy to play with top notch he is one of a kind man like all the banter defs deserves a staff position :)
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Okay. So here's my piece on this.
This is just trusted position, and it's not buyable, you have to earn it. That being said... I think you're more than deserving of the role.
I was there the day you returned. I myself was the only staff on, and was being tormented for hours seeing as a trusted can only do so much, and using only your wit, you helped simmer the situation. It takes someone that's proper to be able to do that, and it's extremely useful for staff. You go out of your way to help others, engage with the community, and the other staff. You help enforce the rules, and you know them well considering previously staffing here. You do a good job helping now as is and you're not even staff. You're deserving of this role and I hope you make it.
We could use you on the team.
My only negative bit to say is, if you leave and break my trust, know that it will be the last.
I'll stab u juju ??
This being said....
Big fat +1
+1 I love it when you're on and I'm excited that you are applying. You've really helped me a lot in the past two weeks and you're on a lot. You're pretty chill as well as you're extremely friendly. Good luck!
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Before I give my vote I told you I have a couple questions for you to answer that are very important. Before we get there, I want you to know that you have been a tremendous help around the server with issues and are a load of fun to be around.

1. You lost your passsion for this server for the way it was being run before, what's to stop that from happening again?

2. When you chose to leave with the rest of the staff you convinced half of them to go with you. Many of them have been toxic or looking to get back the ranks they volunteered for in the past but didn't get what they wanted. What is to stop you from trying to take the staff away to a server you created again?

Depending on your answer will get my either +1 or -1.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1

Travis, I've known you in the past before my disappearance (or so-called break). Great as a staff and great as a player. You've helped out new player who needed assistants, using your donor commands whenever there isn't staff online, etc. It'll be old times all over again once you become staff once again Travis. And promise to me and other staffs to not leave us or the community as a whole and do the whole mass resignation again. This means a lot, I appreciate your welcome Travis.
(09-13-2018, 09:56 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Before I give my vote I told you I have a couple questions for you to answer that are very important. Before we get there, I want you to know that you have been a tremendous help around the server with issues and are a load of fun to be around.

1.  You lost your passsion for this server for the way it was being run before, what's to stop that from happening again?

2.  When you chose to leave with the rest of the staff you convinced half of them to go with you. Many of them have been toxic or looking to get back the ranks they volunteered for in the past but didn't get what they wanted. What is to stop you from trying to take the staff away to a server you created again?

I can assure you that I'm not gonna to allow my passion to run dry due to how it's run because I've grown up a bit since I was last here. I've come to realize that Prop Hunt isn't just about playing the game. It's about playing with the people. It's about helping those who come on the server for a laugh. It's about just making someone's day much better by being around and having a good time with them. 

As for taking the staff away, I'm not interested in running a server anymore. I merely wish to help staff this one because I love the people here. When things happened at my old server, I realized that being a server owner wasn't for me. I'm more than willing to one day become an Admin if that's ever in the cards, but as for owning one? No thank you.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 Eh. Why not?
(09-13-2018, 10:10 PM)Travis1421 Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 09:56 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Before I give my vote I told you I have a couple questions for you to answer that are very important. Before we get there, I want you to know that you have been a tremendous help around the server with issues and are a load of fun to be around.

1.  You lost your passsion for this server for the way it was being run before, what's to stop that from happening again?

2.  When you chose to leave with the rest of the staff you convinced half of them to go with you. Many of them have been toxic or looking to get back the ranks they volunteered for in the past but didn't get what they wanted. What is to stop you from trying to take the staff away to a server you created again?

I can assure you that I'm not gonna to allow my passion to run dry due to how it's run because I've grown up a bit since I was last here. I've come to realize that Prop Hunt isn't just about playing the game. It's about playing with the people. It's about helping those who come on the server for a laugh. It's about just making someone's day much better by being around and having a good time with them. 

As for taking the staff away, I'm not interested in running a server anymore. I merely wish to help staff this one because I love the people here. When things happened at my old server, I realized that being a server owner wasn't for me. I'm more than willing to one day become an Admin if that's ever in the cards, but as for owning one? No thank you.

Don't make me or anyone else regret it then. +1 from me.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army