Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2nd Trusted Application
Ingame Name: §0Son§bRoo§dRoo (sticking with this one)
All of my Previous Names:
§0Roo§dRoo
RooRoo
Definitely Not Roo0525
Definately Not Roo0525 (can't spell lol)
Not Roo0525 
NICO NICO NIIIII
[Black]Roo[red]05[blue]25
[Red]Roo[blue]05[orange]25
boinkmatic33 (I know this last one is impersonation, won't happen again)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:174164088

Time Played: 182 hours

When First Joined: July 6, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Sunday-Thrusday: Usually on during the afternoon 3:00-9:30 p.m. Friday: 3:00-11:00 p.m. Saturday: 8:30-11:00 (Depends because I have baseball sometimes on Sunday or Saturday. It's about over though).

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can help the community by catching ghosters, hackers, and trolls. I'm usually on when some other staff aren't on. I can make sure that everyone gets help with something when they ask. I can make sure that no one breaks the rules when I'm online and keep everything calm.

Why do you want to help the community?: I'm motivated to help this community because the community helped me when I started on this server. I'd love to give back to this community because they were motivated to help me and other people. I'm also motivated to keep everything nice and calm on the server. Sometimes, when I'm on with other Trusted, some Trolls get on I have to help sometimes like I'm a person who gives proof that they were doing something.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Never been banned

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: I was a fan of Gmod Prop Hunt and one of my friends recommened this server to me.

Other: Just wanna have fun and help out :3 (I have solved the brother problem)
+1

Really great player when ever I am on. Very helpful as well.

EDIT: Allow me to go more in depth with my rate. From what I noticed, Roo has been helping out on the server for the past week, I kind of had the feeling he was going to apply for staff sometime soon because of his change in maturity. I feel like it is safe to allow him to have staff powers AS LONG AS IT IS HIM PLAYING AND NOT HIS BROTHER
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
I love playing with you roo if i had a say in this i would give you +1
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1 He follows all the rules and helps out when staff needs him to.

I am your blitz and your krieg together lets takeover Europe.
0+ im still going to stay neutral on this because i dont really know you that much to write a whole paragraph on why you should be staff
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-03-2018, 01:11 PM)XxANDRExX Wrote: I love playing with you roo if i had a say in this i would give you +1

I know I'm a dirty TTT player, but I just popped over to mention that everyone has a say in staff applications, and the Admins (or Admin, since we're talking PH and Traitor is the only admin) take everyone's thoughts into consideration, including yours.
I'm not gonna give this a + or - all I'm gonna say is that I didn't even know you wanted to try and be staff you show no initiative to be other than a trusted request and I see you on server a bit so it's not like I never see you on I just never see you show initiative to wanting to help which I've seen in at least someway in every other person who's applied for staff.

after reading what Alora has said I'm going to -1 as well as I find her trustworthy and if what she says is true I don't think you're ready.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I'm sorry Roo but I'm going to have to give you a -1
This is mainly because you let your little Brother Play on your account, This is a no for me.
Here is why
1. We don't know how much You spent on the server compared to your brother (although, I'm pretty sure you still have enough time.)
2. Your brother tends to break some rules, mainly hides in illegal spots, on your account.
3. Steam is free and gmod is 10 dollars, even if you are sharing a single computer there really isn't a reason for you two to be sharing accounts.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
My experiences with you personally haven't been necessarily negative but they aren't positive either. You haven't shown any true initiative to be staff nor have you shown the maturity and decision making ability to handle staffing the server. Especially alone. You just haven't done anything to truly stand out for me to say any true positives for you other than you're not a bad kid.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
You have improved but improvements still need to be made. I haven't been on as much since your last application and haven't seen you as much to be able to make a full analysis of you. I have not heard anything necessarily bad about you but nor have I heard many good things. You have aided in a couple of ban requests I believe so this is a step in the correct direction.

You and your brother sharing an account is an issue that could leave with bad results that could leave you to be judged if your brother does something on the server with the staff position and/or powers. Get a personalized account and then try again.

For the time being -1.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army