Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left_Shark Plyco 2nd Application
(11-04-2018, 03:22 PM)[cc]happy Wrote: I want to +1 you Plyco your friendly to new players and helpful on server when staff isn't on, but it was only recently it came to light someone else has played on your account in the past as well not to mention it came to light with staff on. So I'm going to have to -1 you as well, but don't let this discourage you from trying again in the future.

Hey Man every comment counts :)   Thanks for taking your time outta your day for it  ;)

(11-04-2018, 07:16 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: You communicate well with those on the server. You've got a positive attitude in majority of situations. You've improved from your last application on knowing what is and is not illegal for hiding spots. You ask questions when you have them regarding things on the server. 

As others have already stated, allowing others to use your account is frowned upon when desiring to become staff. I'm not gonna beat a dead horse. 

-1 for now. 

Keep up the positive vibe and keep up the activity on the server that is really you. 

See you on the Prop Field Plyco

Love your work Voss and will do I won't let this defy my future on the server  :) Learnt from the best Regards Plyco XD
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-1 Everyone has pretty much said exactly what I was going to say.
I thank you guys for all your comments :)  I will take this into consideration  and maybe someday Ill regain that 1+ from you guys  :)  For now ill start working more and double down on it
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Sorry but your staff app has been Denied. You may apply again on 12/13/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]