offender's steamid: STEAM_0:1:73710500

witnesses: @Trombowen 

reason to ban: mass rdm over 2 maps with a prop

proof: https://i.imgur.com/L38JUoL.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/y8CEIJo.jpg

other: N/A
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Hello I can confirm. He was doing the prop kill many times.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Hey I am picker of cotton first of all I was prop killed about 5 times before this and I know its no reason to continue to prop kill but I didn't even prop kill many times lol I killed 3 guys and one guy I killed twice because he prop killed me before.
(11-22-2018, 01:57 AM)soulja boy Wrote: Hey I am picker of cotton first of all I was prop killed about 5 times before this and I know its no reason to continue to prop kill but I didn't even prop kill many times lol I killed 3 guys and one guy I killed twice because he prop killed me before.

Not trying to be r00d but thats 2 revenge rdms and 1 mass so this doesnt halp
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(11-22-2018, 02:24 AM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 01:57 AM)soulja boy Wrote: Hey I am picker of cotton first of all I was prop killed about 5 times before this and I know its no reason to continue to prop kill but I didn't even prop kill many times lol I killed 3 guys and one guy I killed twice because he prop killed me before.

Not trying to be r00d but thats 2 revenge rdms and 1 mass so this doesnt halp

actually the revenge rdm make it worse
I looked into this myself and I found a few more cases in which you did continue to prop kill which leads me to believe you were constantly rdming with props on top of the evidence presented here.  

On that note, you are being banned and you can appeal and try to get a reduction or a full unban if you would like. (I tried posting links to them but yk, forum security is like fort knox over here. So just remember to follow the format & post it in the correct section.)