Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chief Mod App
Ingame Name: §2Chief§2Running§3Wolf 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7161265

Time Played: 380 hrs 56 min

When First Joined: April 30th, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone) I get on around 3-5 pm, 9-11 pm Eastern Time

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod 

What can you do to help the community?: I believe that I have stepped up to my standards as a Moderator... I have taken advices from Regulars, and Donors to step up and put my foot down and don't let them walk over me. I believe that I can help with the community with more help and we do need more Moderators to help out in the game to keep it fair and fun and clean

Why do you want to help the community?: I have been following and Understanding how to do Moderator Role. I have been stepping forward since I have been taking advices seriously now. I think I am ready to give Moderator a try to see how I do

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  [b]Trusted https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ngWolf-App, T-Mod https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...s-Tmod-App[/b]
Moderator App (Denied) https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ef-Mod-App

How did you find us?: Friend of mine was playing this game and told me about it. So I thought I buy the game and give it a try since then I have been hooked on PH and I love it!

Other: I believe that I  have stepped up to my standards and I wish to give Moderator a try since I get on more than Ultrafish and Kasumi. I would love to give it a try to see how I do. If I don't do well I understand that, and will accept it and also will improve to stay with that role as Moderator
I don't think you're ready for the Moderator role yet, the main reason I say this doesn't have to do with your time on server or forum activity. This is what shows me that your not ready:
" I believe that I  have stepped up to my standards and I wish to give Moderator a try since I get on more than Ultrafish and Kasumi. I would love to give it a try to see how I do. If I don't do well I understand that, and will accept it and also will improve to stay with that role as Moderator". This is the wrong approach to becoming a Moderator, it's not about comparing yourself to current staff, this is about how your character and experiences will help the community. 

I'm glad you've taken the advice from your peers to put your foot down, and have grown as well. Progress is always a good thing. I believe you need more time as a Test Mod before becoming Moderator. As you continue to grow and familiarize yourself with the Moderator position, when the time comes I can see you being a very effective Moderator with a good understanding of teamwork and growth. 

You're a great guy Chief, keep up the good work you do my friend.
along with agreeing with Voss with what he says I have another issue as well and I don't like saying this but I think I have to you're hearing issue can be a real problem on server I know it's not your fault at all but I've come on times where you're the only staff on and people are mic spamming and saying words that are not allowed on mic and you do nothing about it I know that you literally can't hear them but there are people literally telling you in chat about them and you still do nothing sometimes and that's not okay.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I love and cherish you, you're a sweet heart. However that isn't enough to get you where you want to be.

I'm aware you're hard of hearing, and it causes issues with controlling the mic spam, and you get help from donors etc. However, when people are telling you in chat to handle something, and you don't, that's an issue.

I also have noticed that you're a bit overly nice and flirty with almost all females on the server, and this isn't the kind of stuff we want staff to be seen for, or at least, I personally don't. We are the role models for the server, and such.

I also see you say inappropriate things from time to time, not often, but it does happen. This has caused an issue in the past that needed to be taken care of.

I think if you fix all of this, you'll be a great moderator, and a great staff member.
Work to be the best you, that you can be.
I'm a +0 more due to my part than yours. I have not been active that much lately due to real life issues that need to be handled. However, I believe you certainly have the potential to advance some day. Take the critique you receive and grow to do better in the future.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
0+ Your a great guy and a Role Model to everyone ^_^ I see no problem with your hearing because Im always there to back you up when it comes to Mic spammers ( Of course with permission) I do hope to play with you again since your Computer has been playing up but still I hope to Take down Ghosters together again
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Im going to have to give you a -1 because getting on more than UltraFish and I should already be happening. Not when you get Moderator. You have to show that you are ready for Moderator and you will be active on the server more already. If you do get Moderator, instead of saying that you will shrug things off if you dont know how to do them well then you should ask us how to do it so you will understand it
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks for your application Chief we have decided to decline your app for now but keep working on the things mentioned on this post. Keep focusing on more playtime on the server and handling situations better that arise, and you could certainly be a great mod candidate in the future.