[yellow]Andre
[green]Andre
[blue]Andre
[red]Andre
[Green]XxAndrexX

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57657854 

Time Played: I have played 170 Hours.

When First Joined: September 21, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My time zone is Central Daylight Time. I normally play every night from about 10-12pm or later, I can get on about 2:30 pm - 3:00 am on Wednesdays, also during the day it all depends on what I’m doing if I can get on in the evening but if I can get on I always will. Saturday nights are also available from about 10pm-3am, but in general, I get on every night.

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: I am a donor (regular)

What can you do to help the community?: I can help out this community by enforcing the rules on this server, Normally I get on when a lot of staff aren't on and I enforce the rules at that time and use my powers as needed. I love helping people and fixing things that are wrong. I also know all the ULX commands I can use, I can also bring positivity and fun to the server. I love the community and everybody in it they bring me joy every day. This server has staff that is super awesome and everybody is nice to me. Also, I feel I can help make this server better in general with the help of the staff on this server.

Why do you want to help the community?: I like playing with everybody. When I get on people say “Hey Andre” or they type it out and it makes me happy. I love the way it feels and wants other people to feel as welcome as I do in this server. I’m motivated to help improve this server with the help of the staff and everybody else.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No I have never been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes I have. 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--5691

How did you find us?: I’m going, to be honest, I just clicked a server with a bunch of people on it because I like playing with a lot of people, then realized how awesome this server and the community was so now every time I play gmod I only play on this server.

Other: I would love to be part of the staff in this server because as amazing as this server is it has a lot of potential and I would love to improve it as a team and a whole community. I also don't want to say I love staffing because I’m not a staff but I do like enforcing rules because I find it really fun. And this time I actually waited to fit the full requirements  :) :) :) :)
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
You've over doubled your hours since your last application a bit over a month ago, which show's you've dedicated a lot of time into the Community and Server. You're always willing to ask questions when you don't understand something or to make sure that you're doing things correctly. You're willing to apologize for mistakes you've made and grown. You've been fairly active on forums, and alert staff of issues through Discord. 

I'm giving a +1 to your desire to be Trusted. I think you deserve the chance to help the community even more. 

You've improved since your last application, and I hope you continue to improve as time goes on. 

Best of luck Andre
+0

I think you'd make decent staff but I kinda have an issue with you taking a large amount of time off server right after you're previous app got denied and I'm afraid you might be just another inactive trusted after you get if you can give me a good reason to why you were gone I'll change it to a plus one but as it stands I'm going to remain neutral on this.

[EDIT]
+1 I'm going to change it because looking at your name list and just having more time to think about how often I saw you on server you have been on more than what game tracker says. I apologize for accusing you of taking a break

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(11-23-2018, 03:28 AM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: +0

I think you'd make decent staff but I kinda have an issue with you taking a large amount of time off server right after you're previous app got denied and I'm afraid you might be just another inactive trusted after you get if you can give me a good reason to why you were gone I'll change it to a plus one but as it stands I'm going to remain neutral on this.

I honestly can’t recall taking time off the server I tried and tried to get on as much as I could,  I can always get on. And I’m actually kind of confused because of you saying I took time off of the server because I don't remember really takin a break I got on as often as I could. If anything I promise I will not be an inactive staff I have really put in effort towards this and I promise I will not let it go to waste... Also, I don't know if it would do this because of names,  but I did change my name a lot because i was trying to find the right color and stuff but I have now found a good name and I'm sticking to this name I have now picked.

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Your a great player 1+  Will be great to see more Trusted on and you have what it takes
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1
You have shown a great amount of dedication and determination to become staff. You are always happy, you know the rules and you help whenever you can. I will be happy to see you accepted. Good luck ^~^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 because you have improve on your previous staff app and you have worked on from your previous app. Your a good player and you know the rules. I havent had any problems with you
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1

Since after your previous staff application; you've been improving in a much lucid behavior. For instance, I've seen you use your Donor powers when its necessary, follow protocol, genuinely respectful, etc. And of course your activity time on the server is great for a Trusted position, hence showing dedication towards this Prop Hunt community.
+1
You know the rules, and ask when you don't. You help staff. You're polite and friendly. You have improved since your last application and show the initiative to get on and be there.
Thank you all for your comments, I really appreciate them.  Heart

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas