Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Tmod DJ Brotato Abuse
Offender's Name: DJ Brotato

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155879250

Offender's Rank: Tmod 

What They Did: Kicked someone without just cause and then lied about it when asked on his reasoning.

When They Did It: Earlier tonight on PH map chalet so around 10pm 11/27

Potential Witnesses: merlinhimself 

Proof: Attached below & full pic of console to show he did not give any warnings to the player he kicked https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1576584507 [Image: ico_external_link.gif]

Other: He did not give any warnings and just randomly kicked him (partial console pic). When I asked he said that he did not. The way he kicked this player would have been pressing tab to get the scoreboard, having then to select a player and then selecting kick. I do not believe that can accidentally happen out of the blue if so, this is the 1st case I've seen on any server. The only reason I am turning him in is that I've never seen him before and that he appears to be lying about it. In the final picture he says that he would not know how to do that anyways but then contradicted himself and he said in chat that he kicked someone yesterday. I did not get pictures of him saying that he kicked someone the day prior.

Also, person made a thread yesterday about having his powers/rank taken away.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-tmod

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
If I read it right, he snuck it in right before the map change?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-28-2018, 02:29 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: If I read it right, he snuck it in right before the map change?

Yes, then he acted as if nothing happened.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 cause he lied about it and he tried to sneak it
[Image: giphy.gif]
It's obvious he snuck and tried to lie, as if no evidence was present.
This is a paid t-mod as well. He needs to be versed on the rules or something.
+1 for a punishment to take place.
Since he became active in the community about a week ago, he's incapable to use his powers whenever its necessary. I'm not a rule breaker when a staff is online, regardless if they paid for Test Moderator or simply applying for it, I don't use my powers (unless given permission too). I agree with your staff abuse report Fish.
+1 He gave no warning, or reason to do it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
@Dj Brotato
+1 this is very childish and immature and too lie about it even after being caught is someone who does not deserve their rank he's even Tmod holy shit
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
He has had time to read this post and respond. He is choosing not to.
@"Dakota"
[Image: c40f93b78de58918c5418211973ee2cc.png]