Why the hell was i banned
(02-11-2017, 07:30 PM)❤Miss Darkness❤ Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 07:24 PM)Christian Wrote: I'm fine with a reduce, but you need to relax. I understood you might of called out Nole for doing his job out of frustration, but that's how the rules are.They're written the way they're supposed to be followed. I've tried to get a warning system added, but it won't happen. You need to make sure you stay in control, I don't want to see your appeal get denied.

Alright thank you Christian and to what Moderate said this is in fact my first ban.

I never said you were banned?
I pointed out that I've warned you about this in the past?
Thank you for the apology. +1 for a reduced ban. we all make mistakes and i understand the frustration...
(02-11-2017, 07:34 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 07:17 PM)Christian Wrote: From Polo.
[Image: 0cx3B6o.jpg]

hey i'm in a screenshot, I'm famous

So am I.
A ttt screenshot no less ;^)
There was proof.. The way I see it prophunt use to have some mercy on these things.. But -1 unban +1 reduction.. Maybe give Miss Darkness a chance? If they are to continue or do it again let it be done with a final ban.
(So much time on this server even tho your a member) +1 for reduce maybe a 2-4 week ban
[Image: original.gif]
+1 for a reduction as a lesson, mang. You're an active member and the ban doesn't need to stick.
(02-11-2017, 07:30 PM)❤Miss Darkness❤ Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 07:24 PM)Christian Wrote: I'm fine with a reduce, but you need to relax. I understood you might of called out Nole for doing his job out of frustration, but that's how the rules are.They're written the way they're supposed to be followed. I've tried to get a warning system added, but it won't happen. You need to make sure you stay in control, I don't want to see your appeal get denied.

Alright thank you Christian and to what Moderate said this is in fact my first ban.

Pretty sure he ment that it was not your first time ghosting.

oh and +0 for unban. One of the main reasons is what @"Moderate Hurricane Weather" said.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I'm generally for second chances, but because of both the argumentative nature of the post, +1 for reduce, -1 for unban.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Ghosting isn't the only thing you've been warned for. You've been constantly warned by some staff about the comments you make to several people. Very disturbing comments, such as when you were very graphic in the chat about how women used to be punished in the past, which was actually directed towards me. This is why I can't bring myself to support you being unbanned or the reduction of it.

==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
+1 for 2 weeks - 1 month