Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Gone for a bit
I don't think anyone cares as I am new to the community, but windows has been fucking up on my computer again and I'm working with Microsoft to try get it fixed, but there's multiple obstacles in the way. Anyway, I will be gone for about 2 weeks at most, but an upside is when I get back I will have a mic so you can all hear my prepubescent 12 year old voice (:
!ban Red Panda 2 weeks get griefed

See you on when you get back fam.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
Come back soon. We will be waiting with this shitguns.
My PC has turned to complete garbage and because of this I won't be able to join back in the community for a long time. Unfortunately I do not have the money to buy a new desktop considering I am going on a trip to Mexico coming up and need to save my money, rather than investing a grand or two into a new PC. What makes it even worse, is I have a Razer Man O' War and a Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 headset ready to be used. I will be back eventually... but for now this is my goodbye! (:
(01-10-2017, 06:09 PM)Red Panda Wrote: My PC has turned to complete garbage and because of this I won't be able to join back in the community for a long time. Unfortunately I do not have the money to buy a new desktop considering I am going on a trip to Mexico coming up and need to save my money, rather than investing a grand or two into a new PC. What makes it even worse, is I have a Razer Man O' War and a Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 headset ready to be used. I will be back eventually... but for now this is my goodbye! (:

I hope your trip to mexico is fun! Also make sure to come back eventually!
Dont look so blue
(01-11-2017, 05:47 AM)Mari Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 06:09 PM)Red Panda Wrote: My PC has turned to complete garbage and because of this I won't be able to join back in the community for a long time. Unfortunately I do not have the money to buy a new desktop considering I am going on a trip to Mexico coming up and need to save my money, rather than investing a grand or two into a new PC. What makes it even worse, is I have a Razer Man O' War and a Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 headset ready to be used. I will be back eventually... but for now this is my goodbye! (:

I hope your trip to mexico is fun! Also make sure to come back eventually!

Thank you! And I will (: PC gaming is a part of my life.

Don't spend $1000 a gaming PC, especially if you're only playing GMod ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°). You can build a respectable, powerful computer for around $600-$700 depending on current prices