Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Farley for Trusted

Ingame Name: Chris Farley

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:163021079

Time Played: 220 hours

When First Joined: August 10, 2014. I wasn’t very active back in the day, but I have been playing almost every day these last few months

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): On Weekdays except for Thursday, I can usually play from anywhere from 5pm to 11pm. On weekends, anywhere 1pm to 1am.

Sponsor(s): @reed1103 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I’m online a lot when there is no staff on. I’ve become committed to this community, and I want to help make it thrive. I love the people that play on this server. I think of myself as a reasonable person, and I believe I can make the right decision when needed; such as: Gag, slay, kick, etc. Most of our players are good, but their are those bad eggs who go from server to server masss rdming, and I want to help with that.

Why you want to help the community: Like I said above, I love this community and I want to see it thrive. This is one of the only servers I’m active on, so I wanna help give back to all the fun times I’ve had while playing.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I was banned for a few hours about 3 months ago for time farming.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: One day, I was looking for a suitable TTT server, and I stuck with this one. Grew to be my favorite Garrys Mod server.

Other: 
Oof, I am not sure what to say here. I like you as a person, for real, you’re a cool guy to play with and you know I enjoy interacting with you online.

But there has been some instances where I’ve seen you trolling in a sense when staff isn’t on. No, I do not have screenshots or recordings. I would change that and only that. As I’m writing this I’m realizing it’s something that can be easily fixed. I hope to see the change. +1 for me, best of luck to you.

EDIT: I would also like to add you only have 2 ban request. I’m still keeping my +1 but I’d like to see more from you.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
I'm sponsoring Chris. I'm +1ing him because he helps out a lot when I'm on the server. If I accidentally miss something thats happening (like an rdm and leave), he tells me via admin chat. I think chris should get trusted because he could help out a lot, especially late during the night.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 chris has always been helpful and he knows the rules I don't see him get slain that much good luck gamer
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 
Yes ma'am thank you ma'am. He's well known within the player base, knows rules, is almost always on in the odd hours of the night with me and notifies staff if we by chance miss something. He's very attentive and would be a great addition to the staff team. Good luck Farley. ^-^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1
He is a really good dude knows the rules better than i do and i see some really good potential for being a staff member. I think he will be a wonderful addition to the staff roster
-1 bad at siege

No fr tho +1, knows the rules, known and liked within the playerbase, very helpful to the staff. Other than the bit of trolling that Potato mentioned, I think you'll make a good Trusted.
Pretty neutral on this, leaning towards the +1 side though.
Don't think your knowledge of the rules is as solid as I would feel to be promising but that's something a lot of people polish up on once getting staff after receiving help and input in others. You generally do like call for staff when there's mayhem in the server with very little to no staff on.
Think it wouldn't hurt to see how you'd do as trusted but it's not hard, something I'm sure you can pull off and we'd all be more than open to help you out till you get used to it if given the position
as most people said, a bit of trolling and minor rule infractions is true but you always follow and enforce the rules even as a regular, good luck my dude +1
+1 he's a good boy
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam