• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
This is what your desk looks like?

[Image: Tz6ZJVo.jpg]
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(03-05-2019, 07:13 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 07:10 PM)Fozzy Wrote: he has to be trolling wtf am i reading

I would think all of guys were just messing with me because there is no proof of time cheating (or whatever its called) and I have a good reason for literally everything.

you literally admitted to time farming when you said "People keep saying that but its because my pc doesn't ever turn off. It only started happening like a week ago, but I think the only hours that came from that is like 6 so it shouldn't effect much. Sorry about that, I will make sure to check if my pc turns." 

It's your fault if you stay on the server afk  for long periods of time which is considered time farming  lmao
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1 is a good boi

knows when to copy paste the rules
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1, he clearly doesn't own a chair to put his clothes on, he needs the money man :/
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hi I like this troll application, I've been on with you before, you troll, you're toxic and you time farm. How I know this? I literally play on TTT until I am usually the last person on and Dink's DR is in my history it also shows who is on as well as how long they've been on.
Moving on, there is a little icon in the lower left hand corner (assuming you're on a Windows OS) and you click on that then click on the power icon and select 'Shut Down'. Your computer will proceed with shut down processes. As well as Garry's Mod has a 'Disconnect' button plus you can go into console using the tilde (~) and type quit. That will return you to the main screen of your PC. 
You also cannot apply for Moderator, you must apply for Trusted first. 
Last thing, please don't lie in applications, we have more than enough individuals in this community who do that. -1 
Good luck ^-^
Also didn't you get demoted from Hypixel?
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Finally! Thank you guys so much. I wanted to troll/do a social experiment with this server. Like many of you found out, this was yes a troll. I started playing on this server and really loved it, but I wanted to test the staff. I wanted to see how good the staff would be in a situation like this one. So my friend (WashHandsMan) and I came up with this troll. I'm glad to see how it turned out and to see that for once a good server also has good staff. I do love gmod and this community so I would still like to become some sort of staff (trusted, test mod, anything). This application was for real but when I gladly saw someone comment calling me out, I was so excited to see how it would turn out. Sorry to everyone who wasted their time with this. Like I said, please still consider my application but with trusted or something. I do pass the 50+ hours still if you cut out the time cheat thing. :)
(03-05-2019, 08:27 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote: Finally! Thank you guys so much. I wanted to troll/do a social experiment with this server. Like many of you found out, this was yes a troll. I started playing on this server and really loved it, but I wanted to test the staff. I wanted to see how good the staff would be in a situation like this one. So my friend (WashHandsMan) and I came up with this troll. I'm glad to see how it turned out and to see that for once a good server also has good staff. I do love gmod and this community so I would still like to become some sort of staff (trusted, test mod, anything). This application was for real but when I gladly saw someone comment calling me out, I was so excited to see how it would turn out. Sorry to everyone who wasted their time with this. Like I said, please still consider my application but with trusted or something. I do pass the 50+ hours still if you cut out the time cheat thing. :)

Funy!! JoK!
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(03-05-2019, 08:29 PM)reed1103 Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 08:27 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote: Finally! Thank you guys so much. I wanted to troll/do a social experiment with this server. Like many of you found out, this was yes a troll. I started playing on this server and really loved it, but I wanted to test the staff. I wanted to see how good the staff would be in a situation like this one. So my friend (WashHandsMan) and I came up with this troll. I'm glad to see how it turned out and to see that for once a good server also has good staff. I do love gmod and this community so I would still like to become some sort of staff (trusted, test mod, anything). This application was for real but when I gladly saw someone comment calling me out, I was so excited to see how it would turn out. Sorry to everyone who wasted their time with this. Like I said, please still consider my application but with trusted or something. I do pass the 50+ hours still if you cut out the time cheat thing. :)

Funy!! JoK!

Is that sarcastic?
Thread closed till decision is made