Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop Menu Feedback
I'm gathering information on the prop menu, so that we can gather a rule set for it.
There is not a current visible ruleset for staff/players to follow, and many have mixed emotions on what is fair, and isn't fair regarding the menu.

My goal here is to set down some rules, that many will feel is pretty fair to guests, and members who have access to this menu.
I'd like to ask the communities help with this, by everyone filling out this short survey.
Pls n thank.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...sp=sf_link
I do think that we should set some rules for the prop menu like about using the knife because of it's hitbox is too small.

SCOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!
(03-29-2019, 07:26 PM)Orthero Gaming Wrote: ....using the knife....

The knife prop is illegal, due to it being buggy
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(03-29-2019, 07:26 PM)Orthero Gaming Wrote: I do think that we should set some rules for the prop menu like about using the knife because of it's hitbox is too small.

SCOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!

The knife is actually banned on maps rn due to it glitching. Recheck illegal spots list, it's listed.
People shouldn't complain about being a tad bit visible. Props shouldn't be inside walls past 50%. Make it funny, not "i'm the best prop cause no one can find me inside the wall." I don't usually do this wall prop thing, but from experience of finding these slivers in the corners and walls. I've seen people hide inside the walls and that's not ok.
(03-29-2019, 08:09 PM)Abdel Wrote: People shouldn't complain about being a tad bit visible. Props shouldn't be inside walls past 50%. Make it funny, not "i'm the best prop cause no one can find me inside the wall." I don't usually do this wall prop thing, but from experience of finding these slivers in the corners and walls. I've seen people hide inside the walls and that's not ok.

That's the reason this survey is out, to help up make rules so it's fair to guests and members alike. Getting feedback is going to help me devise something that works out for all.
(03-29-2019, 08:52 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 08:09 PM)Abdel Wrote: People shouldn't complain about being a tad bit visible. Props shouldn't be inside walls past 50%. Make it funny, not "i'm the best prop cause no one can find me inside the wall." I don't usually do this wall prop thing, but from experience of finding these slivers in the corners and walls. I've seen people hide inside the walls and that's not ok.

That's the reason this survey is out, to help up make rules so it's fair to guests and members alike. Getting feedback is going to help me devise something that works out for all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but currently isn't the rule is you have to be visible/shootable with default weapons. (no percent is required to be sticking out currently.) Pixels aren't really visible (Looking for a single pixel is ridiculous and I shouldn't have to roam in 3rd person to find you) especially when some lower end computers don't even show the props barely sticking out
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(03-29-2019, 11:05 PM)Uta Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 08:52 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but currently isn't the rule is you have to be visible/shootable with default weapons. (no percent is required to be sticking out currently.) Pixels aren't really visible (Looking for a single pixel is ridiculous and I shouldn't have to roam in 3rd person to find you) especially when some lower end computers don't even show the props barely sticking out

Yes right now, we go by that basically, a good portion of you has to be visible and killable by default weapons (grenades dont count)
But it's not visible to the public, nor is there any really "set" rule that we all follow honestly.
I do know the visible only by a few pixels is 100% not allowed. It's why this is set up, to get the path carved away for a rule set for the prop menu that can be read by players.
Bump, I want a lot of feedback before writing up the rules to submit to nicky.
There should be a loose number like “around 60%” that should be enforced by staff. Maybe even like 70% to account for really small props. If there’s a super strict and steadfast number people will be like “well If you take the total area visible and blah blah blah”, end of the day it should be a staff call based off of a guideline