Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impeaching former PH Vice President and current Trusted Traitor
Today, March 30th, 2019 marks the day that Admin Resolution. 611 was introduced and sets forth four articles impeaching William Traitor Clinton,  Vice President of the Prop Hunt Community, for high crimes and misdemeanors. This resolution has passed both chambers of dinkleberg congress and the trial will be administered by the Prop Hunt Staff and the Chief Admin of PropHunt will preside over the proceeding and will deliver the verdict of the PH Staff. 

Article I: States that in his conduct while Vice President of the Prop Hunt Community, William Traitor Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of Vice President of the Prop Hunt Community and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the rules be faithfully executed, has willfully corrupted and manipulated the judicial staff applications and unban request process of the United States for his personal gain and exoneration, impeding the administration of justice, in that William Traitor Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth before a Federal grand jury of the Prop Hunt Community. Contrary to that oath, William Traitor Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury, Dinkleberg himself.

Article II: States that in his conduct while Vice President of the Prop Hunt Community, William Traitor Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the MOTD of the Prop Hunt Community, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has willfully corrupted and manipulated the judicial process of the Prop Hunt for his personal gain and exoneration, impeding the administration of justice in that William Traitor Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony as part of a Federal civil rights action brought against him by banned players of the Prop Hunt Community.

Article III: States that in his conduct while  Vice President of the Prop Hunt Community, William Traitor Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of Vice President of the Prop Hunt Community and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice, and has to that end engaged personally, and through his subordinates and agents, in a course of conduct or scheme designed to delay, impede, cover up, and conceal the existence of evidence and testimony related to a Federal civil rights action brought against him in a duly instituted judicial proceeding.

Article IV: States that using the powers and influence of the office of Vice President of the Prop Hunt Community, William Traitor Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of Vice President of the Prop Hunt Community and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the MOTD of the PH, and in disregard of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has engaged in conduct that resulted in misuse and abuse of his high office by unlawfully banning players for no valid reason, impaired the due and proper administration of justice and the conduct of lawful inquiries, and contravened the authority of the legislative TTT Admin branch and the truth seeking purpose of a coordinate investigative proceeding, in that, as Vice President, William Traitor Clinton refused and failed to respond to certain written requests for admission and willfully made perjurious, false, and misleading sworn statements in response to certain written requests for admission propounded to him as part of the impeachment inquiry authorized by the House of Representatives of the Dinkleberg. William Traitor Clinton, in refusing and failing to respond and in making perjurious, false and misleading statements, assumed to himself functions and judgments necessary to the exercise of the sole power of impeachment vested by the Constitution in the House of Representatives and exhibited contempt for the inquiry.
With reference to each article of impeachment, that: (1) in so doing, William Traitor Clinton has undermined the integrity of his office, has brought disrepute on the Presidency, has betrayed his trust as President, and has acted in a manner subversive of the rule of law and justice, to the manifest injury of the people of PH; and (2) William Traitor Clinton, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under PH.

Article V: he had sexual relations with that womannn
I will support this, only if I am put in the place of PH Vice President when these articles are passed.
(03-30-2019, 06:48 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I will support this, only if I am put in the place of PH Vice President when these articles are passed.

these articles have been passed, it is now in the handles of the ph staff to hold the trial and determine if the Mr. Traitor-Clinton should be removed from office u will be new ph vice president if he is removed
#1 He's not VP
#2 Why did i read that whole thing 
#3 No Laced, you're worse than Nuru
#4 Making lists is fun
#5 We have a section now for things like this
#7 I like making lists
#8 I skipped 6
#9 I'm done now
+1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I feel targeted
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-30-2019, 07:41 PM)Traitor Wrote: I feel targeted

You are being impeached, sir. What say you in your defense?
(03-30-2019, 07:43 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

I did not have sexual relations with "that" woman
(03-30-2019, 07:45 PM)Traitor Wrote:

This has already been proven to be incorrect as Article V states: "he had sexual relations with that womannn"
(03-30-2019, 07:49 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 07:45 PM)Traitor Wrote:

This has already been proven to be incorrect as Article V states: "he had sexual relations with that womannn"

Id like to see any and all proof you have of any of Article V. Edit: I do admit to the rest of these claims