Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
It’s me again
(04-01-2019, 12:25 AM)Kou Wrote: My opinion has already been said by rits. I have no issues with you, and you met the requirements to become Test-Mod!

+1 from me my friend! Good Luck! ^_^

Thanks Kou!
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
1+ Has been a good noodle and will be a good Test Mod. Sets the rules with the trolls and makes the Trusted roll look easy.

I would however like to see more Ban request but thats something that happens whenever. Your a great friend and seeing you in Blue would be great
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-01-2019, 01:20 AM)Sharky Wrote: 1+ Has been a good noodle and will be a good Test Mod. Sets the rules with the trolls and makes the Trusted roll look easy.

I would however like to see more Ban request but thats something that happens whenever. Your a great friend and seeing you in Blue would be great

Thanks sharky

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1 for me ^-^ your such a great player and such a wonderful staff, you help the server really well when you are able to and I really hope that this will help the TMod staff more and I don't really have anything else to say but all I want to say is Good Luck and hope you are able to get the position!

Best of Luck Andre ^-^
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Im going to have to give a -1 for me because i believe in the middle of last month you just came back and from your thread posts its really low. Recently you've made 1 ban request and that was it. I don't think you're ready for Test-Mod just yet but maybe in the future you will. I've played with you a little bit but not a lot so i might say more later on.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-01-2019, 02:57 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote: +1 for me ^-^ your such a great player and such a wonderful staff, you help the server really well when you are able to and I really hope that this will help the TMod staff more and I don't really have anything else to say but all I want to say is Good Luck and hope you are able to get the position!

Best of Luck Andre ^-^

Thank you kitty

(04-01-2019, 04:30 AM)Kasumi Wrote: Im going to have to give a -1 for me because i believe in the middle of last month you just came back and from your thread posts its really low. Recently you've made 1 ban request and that was it. I don't think you're ready for Test-Mod just yet but maybe in the future you will. I've played with you a little bit but not a lot so i might say more later on.

Thank you Kasumi I understand

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I know I don't play PH but I still like to keep in touch with people from PH and I would like to say that, while Andre does not post many ban requests there are factors to posting them or not. Are they on while a mod is on? if so there's no need to make any. Are there any reasons to make a ban request while they are on? Can't force that.

While it is ideal for staff to make ban requests when necessary you can't really set a quota for it. (speaking from a previous mods perspective as I spent 6+ months staffing ph myself)

Getting your time up would be ideal but with life happening I can see that being difficult. Overall from talking to you and interacting with you I see no red flags that should hinder your app. +1 from me.
(04-01-2019, 11:02 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: I know I don't play PH but I still like to keep in touch with people from PH and I would like to say that, while Andre does not post many ban requests there are factors to posting them or not. Are they on while a mod is on? if so there's no need to make any. Are there any reasons to make a ban request while they are on? Can't force that.

While it is ideal for staff to make ban requests when necessary you can't really set a quota for it. (speaking from a previous mods perspective as I spent 6+ months staffing ph myself)

Getting your time up would be ideal but with life happening I can see that being difficult. Overall from talking to you and interacting with you I see no red flags that should hinder your app. +1 from me.

Thank you!

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I'm going to go ahead and let everyone know why you have little to no ban requests. Most of the time Andre plays, I am on server. I am a moderator. He cannot do ban requests with me present.
If I am not on, he goes to discord and asks for staff to join that has some sort of ban power.
Andre takes all the right steps here, and that's why his ban requests are low. This should NOT be used against him.

That being said, you do play late of a night, and thats where we need active staff the most tbh. Thats when most of our trolls and ghosters and hackers get one, and you've always been amazing at catching them. You have caught one or two that I myself didn't.
You are mature and responsible with your time spent staffing on server, but you also have fun and let loose. Players mention joking around with you so much it's not even funny. They mention you're a fun staff member, and this is important. We've been trying to leave the "too strict" image that has been imprinted, and I believe you're one of those that can help turn that around.
Your activity is not the best, but I feel it's enough considering you're a FULL time college student. So I will not hold this against you.

+1 kiddo. I'm proud of you.
(04-01-2019, 11:53 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'm going to go ahead and let everyone know why you have little to no ban requests. Most of the time Andre plays, I am on server. I am a moderator. He cannot do ban requests with me present.
If I am not on, he goes to discord and asks for staff to join that has some sort of ban power.
Andre takes all the right steps here, and that's why his ban requests are low. This should NOT be used against him.

That being said, you do play late of a night, and thats where we need active staff the most tbh. Thats when most of our trolls and ghosters and hackers get one, and you've always been amazing at catching them. You have caught one or two that I myself didn't.
You are mature and responsible with your time spent staffing on server, but you also have fun and let loose. Players mention joking around with you so much it's not even funny. They mention you're a fun staff member, and this is important. We've been trying to leave the "too strict" image that has been imprinted, and I believe you're one of those that can help turn that around.
Your activity is not the best, but I feel it's enough considering you're a FULL time college student. So I will not hold this  against you.

+1 kiddo. I'm proud of you.

Thanks nuru that means a lot!!

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas