Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphic Requests? Ask me
(03-19-2019, 05:29 AM)§6ツ §5Radify Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 06:02 PM)§1K§2o§3u Wrote: Avatar/Profile Picture 
Size/Website: Steam Profile Photo
Render, Image, or Theme: Japanese, and darkish and white render.
Text: No text
Color Scheme/Style: dark and white hues, aesthetic, and anything you feel fit about it.
Additional Information: I was inspired by the Tokyo Ghoul aesthetic photos found on the internet, and a lot of peeps on Steam is using it as their profile pic, so I want one too and feel like I'm depressed XD. Take your time on doing these, I will wait patiently.

gimme feedback

1:
[Image: tLQeYV3.jpg]

2:
[Image: ujPSGmk.jpg]

If you can, can you do it like from Kuono, but in a different male character, and it's white and black aesthetic? hehe sorry
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
(03-19-2019, 05:38 AM)§1K§2o§3u Wrote:
Color Scheme/Style: dark and white hues, aesthetic, and anything you feel fit about it.
Additional Information: I was inspired by the Tokyo Ghoul aesthetic photos found on the internet, and a lot of peeps on Steam is using it as their profile pic, so I want one too and feel like I'm depressed XD. Take your time on doing these, I will wait patiently.

gimme feedback

1:

2:

If you can, can you do it like from Kuono, but in a different male character, and it's white and black aesthetic? hehe sorry

that would've been nice to know in the beginning; well. ima do this after i sleep
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
(03-19-2019, 05:50 AM)§6ツ §5Radify Wrote:

gimme feedback

1:

2:

that would've been nice to know in the beginning; well. ima do this after i sleep

Yeah sorry about that. Take all your time you need, and you don't need to pressure yourself.
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
Size/Website: STEAM PFP
Render, Image, or Theme: AESTHETIC JAPANESE BLACK N WHITES
Text: Mother Nuru. with the .
Color Scheme/Style: BLACK N WHITES
Additional Information: I RLY LIKE THE ONE YOU DID ABOVE WITH THE GIRL FROM BOKU NO HERO
GIMME GUD SHIT ILY UR STILL BAD
(03-19-2019, 02:35 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Avatar/Profile Picture
Size/Website: STEAM PFP
Render, Image, or Theme: AESTHETIC JAPANESE BLACK N WHITES
Text: Mother Nuru. with the .
Color Scheme/Style: BLACK N WHITES
Additional Information: I RLY LIKE THE ONE YOU DID ABOVE WITH THE GIRL FROM BOKU NO HERO
GIMME GUD SHIT ILY UR STILL BAD

enjoy

[Image: QD4i55o.jpg]

(03-19-2019, 05:51 AM)§1K§2o§3u Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 05:50 AM)§6ツ §5Radify Wrote:

gimme feedback

1:

2:

Yeah sorry about that. Take all your time you need, and you don't need to pressure yourself.

lmk

[Image: 95qW7cq.jpg]
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
I'd honestly just love to see what you come up with for a steam profile picture for me if you'd be willing. You can have complete creative reighn of it, just would like it to say Penguinslayer4 ^_^
(04-08-2019, 12:39 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: I'd honestly just love to see what you come up with for a steam profile picture for me if you'd be willing. You can have complete creative reighn of it, just would like it to say Penguinslayer4 ^_^

bet
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
(04-08-2019, 12:39 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: I'd honestly just love to see what you come up with for a steam profile picture for me if you'd be willing. You can have complete creative reighn of it, just would like it to say Penguinslayer4 ^_^

didn't know which one to chose; so have both n pick for yourself

[Image: 2YsRKuh.jpg]

[Image: ay7rtKc.jpg]

(03-18-2019, 06:41 PM)JustKuono Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 10:16 AM)§6ツ §5Radify Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 08:43 AM)JustKuono Wrote: So recently I was actually able to level up on steam and now have an artwork showcase so here I am back again very tired while typing this so any mistakes disregard those.
Size: Steam Artwork
Render, image or themes: I'm open to anything literally
Text: Welcome to my profile (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و
Color Scheme, style, effect: Animated with any scheme
I have no refences. Have fun on this one, now I go sleep.

oh bet; i'll do it by this week as work as me dead; no longer can play night games (9-6am)
Tyt don't push yourself ^-^

i'll work on it this week as my adobe ae isnt working well.
did you want it static or animated?
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
I love them both!!!!! Thank you ♥️♥️♥️
Size/Website: Steam Profile and Discord 
Render, Image, or Theme: Aesthetic Japanese 
Text: Eternal 
Color Scheme/Style: Aesthetic and anything you will fit Additional 
Information: I would to work with something like this
[Image: Noh_Mercy.jpg][Image: Onii2.jpg]
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶