Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats up
first post on the forums, figured it was about time to come out of my shell.

Hello, my name is Rumple and I'm a TTTaholic. I like long walks on the beach and chatting about your dreams and ambitions.

I used to jump around from server to server unhappy with the sheer amount of annoying mods and shit or the boring vanilla, until I found Dinklebergs which has a perfect blend of everything and a great community. 

I am in the Navy so I will sometimes randomly not be on for longer periods so dont be alarmed I will be back.... eventually... 

I do also tend to not be signed on to Steam but I have been getting better at that, there are a few old friends I try to avoid... 

Anyways if you have any questions or wanna game it up with a fellow epic gamer hit me up
Welcome to forums - I do hope you recover from your TTT Troubles and see u in PH or Deathrun
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome to the forums Rumple
Welcome to thy forums
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to forums bud, and I know whats up..... it's the sky!!! :3
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Welcome to Hell my brother. 

I hope you continue to be a TTT faithful, since it is obviously the best of the Dink servers.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Welcome Gamer!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
you a homie glad to see you on the forums
Welcome to the forums!
I remember calling a kos on you because you scared the poo poo out of me, welcome to the forums
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.