Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dimitri Staff Application.
Ingame Name: Dimitri the Meat Tree

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:205366477

Time Played: 72 Hours 

When First Joined: March 24, 2019

Availability: Friday and Weekends (Any day when its Summer/School Break) Online at Early Morning, 1:30AM to 5:30AM. (Availablity may change due to School.)

Rank Desired: Trusted only.

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I've notice that most of the staff are very sleepy at 1AM, but my time zone is the opposite here (Philippine Time), I wish to become a Trusted to watch over the server in the Early Morning to help them get them some sleep.

Why do you want to help the community?: This server is very fun, but sometimes vulnerable at the early morning when there is no staff. I've notice racism and ghosting mostly when no one is there to watch over it. I want to use my time zone as an advantage to keep the server safe.

Have you previously been banned? No I haven't, I don't have any VAC Bans either.

Have you previously applied for staff? No, this is my first time.

How did you find us?: I used to play in another PH Server (Wolvin's BB Prop Hunt). But for somewhat reason its been removed, I went to this server instead because it was on one of the top in "Rankings".

Other: I had discovered cheaters and ghosts a few times on the server and reported it to people that knew me well.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5566788]

"Chaos is a ladder. And my goatee makes me hotter than Dorne." - Petyr Baelish
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server -  Got it
  • 1 Month in the Community - No / Maybe - Not sure
  • An Introduction Thread on the Forums - No
  • Active Membership in our Discord Server. - Not to sure
  • A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications. - This is your first one
  • Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help

• 0+ For most of the requirements that you half have. And I honestly dont know who you are sorry - But I do hope we have a game together, And do work on these stuff 
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(05-10-2019, 02:30 AM)Sharky Wrote:
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server -  Got it
  • 1 Month in the Community - No / Maybe - Not sure
  • An Introduction Thread on the Forums - No
  • Active Membership in our Discord Server. - Not to sure
  • A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications. - This is your first one
  • Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help

• 0+ For most of the requirements that you half have. And I honestly dont know who you are sorry - But I do hope we have a game together, And do work on these stuff 

I am in Dinkleberg's Discord server (My nickname is The Meat Tree) and mostly active in the server from the availability I gave (idk if I should reply on this sorry)

You do not meet the minimum requirements to become staff. The minimum requirements are posted just above where you would make a new thread, and Sharky has also pointed them out. Since you have had the opportunity to see what the minimum requirements are and have not gotten yourself to meet them.

Make an introduction thread and even though the times are weird try to get to know some more staff/regulars of the server. For example, I have no idea who you are.

-1 from me at this time, good luck moving forward.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(05-10-2019, 06:22 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: You do not meet the minimum requirements to become staff. The minimum requirements are posted just above where you would make a new thread, and Sharky has also pointed them out. Since you have had the opportunity to see what the minimum requirements are and have not gotten yourself to meet them.

Make an introduction thread and even though the times are weird try to get to know some more staff/regulars of the server. For example, I have no idea who you are.

-1 from me at this time, good luck moving forward.

Ok sorry, Ill learn from my mistakes here, sorry for troubling you all.

-1 dont meet all the requirements
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1. Sorry Dimitri, you don't meet all the requirements to become trusted. I suggest you wait a little longer, maybe a few more months just to get some more time on the server and to gain more experience. The fact that you applied just after getting the minimum amount of hours required and didn't take the time to check if you meet any of the other requirements tells me that you rushed into this and maybe aren't completely serious about what it takes to become staff. However, if you are, you can always apply again later on when you gain more experience and it'll make us happy to review your request once again. 

See you on the prop field soon 

hope you have a nice day :)
[Image: Screenshot_17.png]
I’m sorry Dimitri but it’s gonna be a -1 from me you don’t meet staff requirements.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Hey Dimitri, Thank for applying!

Dimitri improve on your time on the server, even after you get your 60 hours, get to know the community. Show us that you really want to help. Show us that you stuck around even after this application so you can show us how much you've improved.

I do want to say something I've noticed when I played with you. You point out that people are ghosting. That's something to keep on the down low and contact staff if staff hasn't caught on yet, but I'm pretty sure we might have noticed the moment it happens. Remember patience is key and with that it helps us do a better job.

For these reasons I will still remain Neutral (+0) because I haven't seen enough of you under all the requirements in motion. I wish you good luck on getting there dude. 
Not adding my vote due to lack of activity time, however, that wouldn't stop me from giving advice's for you to become a staff. To start off a problem with you is the time. 72 hours isn't technically good amount of time to gain trust with other staffs and players. In my personal opinion, a desire to become Trusted isn't as serious, but its in the same branch as Test Moderator and Moderator (and possibly Administrator). So with time, I highly suggest increment it. Another problem is no introduction thread. Who are you? Why should we trust you? And most importantly, are you trustworthy? This is mainly the huge problem when it comes to these staff applications, no introduction. Always READ the PH Staff Application before applying: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Ann...e-applying.

Another problem is rarely active on the forums. The actual reason for you being active right now is obviously, your own staff application. That also implies Discord. I'm not sure if your presence is on Discord since I haven't been on there in awhile. But regardless, its necessary.

As others already stated the issues and concerns, I recommend fixing them.