Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raider Hanks 4 Blue, Double Boogaloo
Ingame Name:  Raider Hanks

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80360476

Time Played: 376 hours

When First Joined: March 8th of 2015. Wasn't too active back then, since I already had a primary TTT server at the time. Last summer, I starting ramping up my play time. My old server has been dead for about two years now, and this is literally all I play on gmod these days. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
East Coast Boy. For the most part, I am available on weekdays from 4pm to 10pm. Some days I simply won't be able to get on because of exams (but that will end after May). Weekends I'll be on from 6am to like 11pm. I'm usually the first and only person on for a while, since people have a weird habit of liking to sleep....who knew? After school gets out in June, I'll easily be on 24/7. 

Sponsor(s): @Turner 

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community:  
I can further my staffing abilities on Dinkleberg's. I have been a Trusted since about September 1st, so I've played my current role for 8 months. I know the rules through and through now and know how to handle a staff position. Despite there being a good amount of staff on TTT now, sometimes there still aren't any at all or just too few. I feel as if my 8 months as Trusted has prepared me enough for being a T-mod now. While most don't wait nearly as long as I did, I wanted to be sure that I would be very active and knew what I was doing before seeking a promotion. I still am a very patient person that is persistent for following the rules. My personality still has a little flare to it, as all who know me understand that I probably tease just about everyone in some way, shape, or form. 

Why you want to help the community: 
Just as I said in my Trusted application, Dinkleberg's is the only server I play on Gmod. My old sever officially closed and its community has scattered. I've developed a (mostly nonsexual, except for Dildo ;) ) real relationship with the sever itself. The people who play on it and the overall atmosphere of the server always draws me back to it. Even when I was off gaming in the world of Red Dead or Assassin's Creed for a long period of time, I'd miss the server and crawl back to it. I sincerely don't want this server to die, and am still willing to do anything and everything within my power to keep it alive. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Nah, I'm not nopleez *lenny*
Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
How did you find us?: 
Just searching for servers when my old server didn't have people on it. It was just by chance that I found it, but I've loved it ever since. 
Other: 
Gotta love this center aligned style of application, its the only TRUE way to format it. 
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Need to start auto denying center aligned

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-14-2019, 04:36 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Need to start auto denying center aligned

sorry i'll RIGHT align it then
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
-1 this is the correct alignment

Anyways, +1. Raider hasn't been playing TOO much lately but he has school so that's excusable. He's done a great job as staff and knows how to handle things and have fun while keeping a level head. I guess some improvements could be a little more activity and ban requests but he's done a great job otherwise. 
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-14-2019, 04:35 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote:
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Nah, I'm not nopleez *lenny*

I am

+1 tho, kid applied for trusted around the time that I did and I very much enjoyed staffing alongside him while he was very active back in the day. Now, he's less active because of school, which is excusable, and is still a joy to be on the server with as I am a Donor once more. Knows the rules, is not biased while handling reports, enforces the rules about as well as a Trusted can, tbh deserved TMod before I did, and probably would've gotten it had school not gotten in the way.

Stop lagging tho, I hate getting shot around corners
+1 Hank is a great staff member when his Internet isn't laggy as shit :P always fun playing with him and he staffs wonderfully, isn't afraid to ask for a second opinion on things or ask for advice! Let's make him blue!
+1
  • Mostly Active
  • Non-Bias
  • Familiar with the policy
  • Good dealing with trollers
  • Assistful with hackers 
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(05-14-2019, 05:45 PM)Eternal Wrote: +1
  • Mostly Active
  • Non-Bias
  • Assistful with hackers 

You can tell when someone else is hacking because they kill Raider with his 800+ ping ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also +1
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(05-14-2019, 05:49 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:
  • Mostly Active
  • Non-Bias
  • Assistful with hackers 

You can tell when someone else is hacking because they kill Raider with his 800+ ping ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also +1

Provide some reasoning and uh, I had to shoot 50 miles away from the head and I still pulled it off

(05-14-2019, 05:49 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:
  • Mostly Active
  • Non-Bias
  • Assistful with hackers 

Also +1

Provide some reasoning and uh, I had to shoot 50 miles away from the head and I still pulled it off
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
-3 + 2 - 1 + 4 - 1 = +1

Has helped cover times where some of us cannot. Does very well as his job. 

P.S. Who names their child Hank?

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)