83q9422Y -1--
Ingame Name: 
(3) yeee | chaturbate.com

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:498055731

Who Banned You: pengyslay4

Reason For Ban: hack

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: banning me after 1 game yawn, get some adequate proof ffs

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other:
First off, funny you knew I was spectating you <3 2nd, please hold while my videos upload <3
(05-27-2019, 12:51 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: First off, funny you knew I was spectating you <3 2nd, please hold while my videos upload <3

This should be fun

Aslo

You have been Banned before by Dildo for Mass rdm -  Even though you were Unbanned because it was a mistake. It always good to mention these type of stuff.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-83q9422Y-0
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hey Mr. yeee

I would like to know in this video how you knew that someone was coming through that door.
https://streamable.com/900xh
You've been accused of walls, etc.. I would like to know if you have any proof yourself that you actually dont hack.

Thank you
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
I'm still waiting for Penguin's video tho <3
Mr. yeee u already known that s&W like "no spread". so that's why U were trying to find them and made a powerful secondary gun. Impressive!!! :O
Come on yeee. Be grown up!!!
Btw we already known that you had 1 VAC Ban from the profile. And u locked. Bad Ending. :(
[Image: Oq2ueYu.png]
[Image: GLE2cSN.png]
Alrighty, without further ado, here is my evidence for this ban! The second video is pretty small, but the first video will cover what the second lacks <3

odd
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
The proof says it all. Aimbot, walls, and being able to see that you were being spec'd
(05-27-2019, 01:09 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Alrighty, without further ado, here is my evidence for this ban! The second video is pretty small, but the first video will cover what the second lacks <3

How could he see you while you were recording? :s
When first day he came and shot some Ts, I'd already known that he was hacking. :s
Too much :(
[Image: Oq2ueYu.png]
[Image: GLE2cSN.png]
(05-27-2019, 02:20 AM)Nancy...<3 Wrote:
(05-27-2019, 01:09 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Alrighty, without further ado, here is my evidence for this ban! The second video is pretty small, but the first video will cover what the second lacks <3

How could he see you while you were recording? :s

some hacks come with Spectator ESPs that lets them see who is spectating them
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023