Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Forums
Welcome to the new forums

This is step one in what we hope is a lot of development and improvement for our little community. We really want this to be a place for people to gather and have fun and we hope you enjoy what's coming. We've opened a public discord for everyone to hang out in, and launched this new forum to make communication easier. We want you all to be able to stay in touch with each other and keep in the know regarding the server. 

This is a big transition, as we've been on enjin for quite a long time. So if we run into any trouble along the way we hope you can have patience to bear with us. If you do run into any issues please reply to this thread and we'll try to resolve it. 

Thanks Everyone!  Heart
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Yes how can I reply to a post without the original post auto-quoting itself in the reply box?
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(01-02-2017, 10:16 AM)City Wrote: Yes how can I reply to a post without the original post auto-quoting itself in the reply box?

You're clicking the "Reply" button on the bottom right of somebody's comment which will start a new comment that includes theirs as an easy way to quote somebody. "New Reply" is below that which will bring you to a new page that has all of the options for commenting (i.e. images and links) but if you scroll to the bottom of a thread's page you can quick reply.

[Image: 5539038cd3c23827c1b6cc40daf40bc1.png]
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
There's also, you know, a quick reply box right under it.

[Image: CBfJx9.png]
(01-02-2017, 06:27 PM)Rhapsody Wrote: There's also, you know, a quick reply box right under it.

[Image: CBfJx9.png]

I literally said that in my post...
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
How da fuk do I do this shit
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Yeah these forums are complicated and cancerous. Worst update ever. This is like the iPhone 7 all over again.
I kind of liked the old forums better, but I have to admit this looks very nice. ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
If you can tell me what you find complicated then I can fix it.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
I kinda like terrible user and moderator permissions better. Also having the option to change your own color scheme is stupid. I think we should go back to having one theme and color so that way we can all argue.