Poll: Which Competition Should We Go With First?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FFA
33.33%
1 33.33%
Teams
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting a Boardgame-Online Session
Just as the title says: i will be hosting two boardgame-online sessions on Saturday, August 3rd, 2019 at 8:50 pm EST. and you are free to join
one session will be a free-for-all, and another will be set in teams. for both sessions i am offering a reward for winning.
*NOTES:
- i only play ttt, so rewards will be for TTT players, prophunt nerds and other dinkleberg server players can still join though.
- Games have a max of 16 players each, as such, the game will start around 9 pm EST, but i will be setting up the session at 8:50 pm early so people can join and we dont any have indecisiveness while trying to start the game.
- While i am offering rewards for winning, this is still meant to be a FRIENDLY competition.
-Try not to go afk/have gamebreaking lag, if shit goes down and people get impatient, i may need to kick people to keep the game going.
-Try not to be a dick to others while playing, generic meme trashtalking is fine, but if someone asks to stop, i may or may not need to kick you.
-I am intending for teams to be in groups of 2 but if need-be, i can make groups of 4 or 8, depending on the number of people playing. if this does happen, rewards may need huge adjustments
-i plan on posting the link to join the game in the dinkleberg's discord in general chat
-website is here: https://www.boardgame-online.com/ , so you can check out the game and figure out the basics and shit

Rewards: This will be coming out of my own inventory but the rewards are as follow:
FFA:
1st Place: Choice of either an Anakin Skywalker Playermodel OR A Bullsh*te
2nd Place: 100k Points
3rd Place: A H.u.g.e. because fuck you C;

Teams:
1st Place: A Vector or a Majora's A$$
2nd Place: 50k Points Per Player.
3rd Place: 2 H.u.g.e.'s because fuck you C;

*Players in groups of 2 will decide which reward they want, if both want the same thing, i will flip a coin and decide who gets what.
*i dont really have any recording equipment, so no, i will not be posting a video of what happens that day, anyone is free to record the game sessions and share them on the forums.
all that aside, hope to see you guys on Saturday, and have fun when it comes along
Oooo im playing
hell yeah
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hell yeee, time to head to the brothel! Im in :p
so i've been hearing shit while im talking to people about how to play the game and i just wanna clarify one thing:
the whole point of the game is to reach the END. not go to the brothel, jesus tits, i dont know what the fuck is with you all, trying to get to a drug dealer and spend all your time at the brothel. but god, theres more to life than just seeing titties
Never played it but this sounds fun, I'll be there if I remember!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Count me in for going to brothel every turn
unpopular opinion: bgo is trash
im in
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(08-01-2019, 07:50 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: so i've been hearing shit while im talking to people about how to play the game and i just wanna clarify one thing:
the whole point of the game is to reach the END. not go to the brothel, jesus tits, i dont know what the fuck is with you all, trying to get to a drug dealer and spend all your time at the brothel. but god, theres more to life than just seeing titties

Going to the brothel and the pirate ship gets you big chances to move forward. Knowing how to play of course i made the joke, so excuse any misunderstandings. But i gotta get them stds so i can spread them to ya'll and kill ya so i can win :p