i apologize for what i done and didnt think anyone would get mad
Ingame Name: Apex105

SteamID: i tried to find it on steam id finder but it wont work

Who Banned You: nicole Bolas

Reason For Ban: Mass rdm 

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: i am really sorry, that i planted the bomb and blew up 6 people or more i said i was gonna screw around with it and not take it around where there was people, yet apparently as i arm it and play with the wires and blew myself up it seems like there were people near by or some who may have followed me, yet i as i hear an admin say make sure to call it out before you do it which i did, i wasent really trying to piss off everyone i was just trying to be funny and i thought people would take it as a joke, personally if i was the victim of this rdm i would laugh it out and just move on, not only that but i seen people did this in the past even those who werent playing with the c4, (possibly trolling like i did) in this server, pretty much i didnt care when that happened to me because i thought it was funny. i would like to get unbanned please or maybe lower the ban instead of forever. this will never happen again and next time i will call it out and tell people not to go near me, yet if i cant do it again at all then i am ok with that. i am sorry to everyone that i pissed off and would like to get my banned lowered or unbanned please :( 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...uest--6039

Other: to anyone thats mad i have admitted my guilt and if your that pissed i can understand 
Your steamid is STEAM_0:1:24662279. As for this appeal I would like to see more of what Nicol has to say before I comment further.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+0 for unban, +1 for a 2-3 month reduction. Dont set c4’s as a detective next time bud
Hi, I am the one who banned. You put and armed a c4 in the middle of the restaurant on ttt_fastfood. Now that area tends to have a lot of people around it, plus you're the detective. People follow you. Arming the c4 as an inno is never a good idea, because anyone can disarm and kill people with it. Just because you intended it as a joke doesn't mean other people did. However considering that you're new, haven't caused any issues whatsoever, and seem very apologetic, I'll +1 an unban in which you serve the slays. If not that, then +1 on a reduction.
Just be more careful next time please.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 reduction to a week to a month at most, it was very, very dumb of you to do that but I don't think there was malicious intent to do it to troll or because he necessarily wanted to kill that many people with it and I believe this is his first offense for it.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 reduction. sounds like its an accidental mass as detective

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-17-2019, 09:10 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Hi, I am the one who banned. You put and armed a c4 in the middle of the restaurant on ttt_fastfood. Now that area tends to have a lot of people around it, plus you're the detective. People follow you. Arming the c4 as an inno is never a good idea, because anyone can disarm and kill people with it.  Just because you intended it as a joke doesn't mean other people did. However considering that you're new, haven't caused any issues whatsoever, and seem very apologetic, I'll +1 an unban in which you serve the slays. If not that, then +1 on a reduction.

Ok, I take the slays then thank you for the unban
(08-17-2019, 09:55 PM)Apex105 Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 09:10 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Hi, I am the one who banned. You put and armed a c4 in the middle of the restaurant on ttt_fastfood. Now that area tends to have a lot of people around it, plus you're the detective. People follow you. Arming the c4 as an inno is never a good idea, because anyone can disarm and kill people with it.  Just because you intended it as a joke doesn't mean other people did. However considering that you're new, haven't caused any issues whatsoever, and seem very apologetic, I'll +1 an unban in which you serve the slays. If not that, then +1 on a reduction.

Well it isn't my decision lol. It's the admins.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-17-2019, 09:58 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:

Oh ok then ya whatever decision the admins make got confused a little lol
(08-17-2019, 09:58 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:

If you're the person who banned the guy you can change the punishment since youd be using your discretion, no need to wait for an admin response really
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions