Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing My Leave from the Community
[Image: v9CcgAh.jpg]

This post isn't going to be long (I hope), and I will try to keep my personal thoughts on my community ban to a minimum. I will also not be speaking on anybody else's behalf. These are my thoughts/opinions, and mine alone.

From May 26th, 2018 to last night, I always thought Dinkleberg's TTT was a place where I could have fun and escape the burdens of the real word for at least a few hours at a time. Obviously, that is no longer true. I started making friends, joining other Discord servers, and forming opinions about people. I am not, and have never been, afraid to share my thoughts and what I feel about a situation or person. Yes, I could've handled my business better, and I understand that.

As I stated in my post on queef's thread, I will not be appealing this ban. I will contest it in every possible way that does not include an appeal, because I shouldn't have to beg and plead to the same people who wanted me gone for forgiveness. 

All in all, I had a good run here, but it's time for me to pack my bags, as I am clearly not wanted by the Admins nor Dinkleberg himself. I am truly disappointed that it had to end like this, but I am not surprised at all. Keep doing what you're doing, and I'm sure your online gaming community will be 100% toxicity free in no time at all.

For some of you, this is not goodbye, as you have me added on Discord and Steam. Don't be a stranger, shoot me a message sometime.

As for everyone else, I wish you all the best of luck on your future endeavors, and I hope we may meet again, under better circumstances. 

~Laced Xanax
Banned again for making this post. You can't do that you're community banned, no interaction with us. +1 for reban
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Love you bud, we'll hit up some other games in the near future. Take care of yourself big dawg.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
I'm gonna miss losing gunfights against you in TTT gamer. Let's play some SCP: Secret Laboratory or R6 sometime
[Image: b_560x95.png]
im gonna miss you so much
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
laced gay

I love u 

you're literally the only reason I play on this poo poo server since u got me to reinstall this poo poo game
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
I hope u recover from this quickly.
I'm gonna miss spam crouching and u not being able to kill me for it and the times u get on an alt to fk with people that go 'hacker in ttt'
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
smh queef can't even community ban properly

+1 for demotion of queef
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Fuck Hack I will miss you on the server laced<3
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
[Image: 60128-D73-FEE6-4048-9-D5-F-5811-DF8-F8-D13.jpg]

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon