Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 1.65 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.

I think you are wrong. because I disagree.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
https://i.imgur.com/zQ23W3B.png
My only comment on this thread.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
I've written this post about three times deleted it and then decided that its best just to put out these points:
  • Yes some of the people involved in this have shown behaviour that's not desirable in a community and I'm not saying its ok to do that but a perm community ban is very heavy handed.
  • Going into private discords to take a post out of a conversation and then using that as 'evidence' within Dinks community is not appropriate. Its an invasion of privacy and it doesn't really prove anything because you've only given snippets. Either give people all the information publicly or keep it all private.
  • This could have been handled in a much better way without making a huge public scene which just gets everyone's back up.
  • I know this community went through a tough time a while back, your pushing it towards another one by making people feel vulnerable and like they cannot voice their opinions (even though that's one of the reasons why someone got banned).
    I'd like to think that this can all be resolved and that we can all get back to playing the game without drama but it's the nature of the online world for drama to unfold. Its how we handle it shows what kind of people we are. I'm disappointed, for many reasons and I hope that these events do not have a negative impact on the community we have all become part of. 
[Image: unknown.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
at the end of the day at least we can take solace in the fact that the admins will learn nothing from this entire thread
[Image: giphy.gif]
I know college has started and all, but goddamn how many white claws were consumed in order for this to be an actual thing
[Image: sVW4uVZ.png]
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
[Image: 3G7QDwZ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Ok I’m done I promise
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Seriously tho this needs to be addressed

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
My evidence is my word.