Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really? He returns again....
As the title suggests I have been "slowly" returning to the community. I honestly don't quite know what to say about my return. I guess i can start by apologozing to the players and staff that I have done wrong by in the past. The person I was as PH Admin is not who I wanted to be and nowhere near where I am today. I don't expect all of you to welcome me back with open arms but I'm gonna be here for the community and friends here that had my back from the start. Also I realize I have missed a lot between rules and staff updates and am currently learning them again. To the new players that will be seeing me on from time to time I can wait to get to meet all of you and create memories with you. Sidenote real life sucks. 
* The actual intro* Hi my name is Traitor or Aaron I go by either I'm 24 from Ohio.(There is nothing here HELP) I run a small construction company out of my hometown and build things sometimes (usually I break everything instead). If there is anything else you wanna know you can ask here on this thread or in steam pms here. Thank you for taking the time to read this horrid post. Also @"Dinkleberg >:(" fuck you bby  Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]
I love you

(09-21-2019, 02:47 AM)Andre Wrote: I love you

Also welcome back buddy I missed you
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
You left?
 Welcome back little guy.
Wipe your shoes off before coming in.
When are you going to sleep on the ground drunk again?
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
who r u

whale cum back
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Welcome back bud, good to see ya coming back
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Traitors coming back? Time to go inactive.

Welcome back nerd.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You are seriously one year older than me and if we meet well you are on my list to slap still since Nuru didn't do that for me when I'm at work...
Also welcome back..
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
love u no homo u big homo
Welcome back Traitor. ^ - ^