Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why not? Why shouldn't i do it?
Ingame Name: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart
Previous Alias: ThottieMcThot,ThotThot,ArtoCrisis,GenesisCurse

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150858368

Time Played: 25,979 Minutes (432 Hours)
15142 Minutes (252 Hours as Current Alias)

When First Joined: Jan 02, 2016 5:45 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually 7-10 PM EST 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: When im on i can handle simple reports or fill in incase no staff pop up
on weekends i can pretty much stay up late when i dont have work the next day (Sat. Nights)

Why you want to help the community: This is pretty much the only gmod server i actually play on. Community wants to make me commit die but i enjoy when i play.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that i know of.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: When i first bought gmod i was escstatic to try TTT out since i heard about it before, this was the first server i went on.

Other: 
-I thought about doing this some times but i've never been staff before. Dont really think i'd actually get trusted, but it'd be nice if i could get some insight as to what i should improve on.

-i know recently that sometimes that i go afk for periods of time, but thats mainly because i play at work afterschool and forget to leave, i pretty much stopped that habit.

Times i play are very erratic:
-Weekdays: i play around 2:30 - 7 but can suddenly pop off for work.
-Sat: playing from 9 AM to 7 PM is erratic (Past 7 i can stay on as long as i want)
-Sun: I can pretty much play all day until 10 pm
I have been waiting for this for a while, you have quality of staff and the patience (for some things). You Know the rules I don't know anyone who doesn't like you. +1 good luck man
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
i don't see a problem with you getting staff you know the rules your a fairly nice person just a bit loud +1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Leaning towards a +1. I just have a question for you-

I remember a situation where you got really heated and went off on someone for something that was neither party's fault- can I trust you can get in control of that? Not let that hinder any responsibilities one gets as staff?

I too can get heated like everyone else so I should specify- if you know your boundaries and act within them for when it is or isn't appropriate.
(09-30-2019, 09:57 PM)Hani Wrote: Leaning towards a +1. I just have a question for you-

I remember a situation where you got really heated and went off on someone for something that was neither party's fault- can I trust you can get in control of that? Not let that hinder any responsibilities one gets as staff?

I too can get heated like everyone else so I should specify- if you know your boundaries and act within them for when it is or isn't appropriate.

You did make a good point about that. If you're talking about THAT incident. then yeah i remember how rude i was acting towards someone. i started the whole thing and felt bad about it later on after cooling down. it stabbed me in the chest with what i was called, and i thought playing it off as if it never happened was a dumb idea.. and to said person: i am sorry for what i said before, i was being salty over a minuscule incident. As of now, i actually use that incident as a basis on how to act when talking with someone.
Imma have to give this man a +1, he knows the rules, he’s a nice guy, knows the server better than me, but Jesus, calm down on the mic, you can get a bit loud
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(09-30-2019, 10:09 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 09:57 PM)Hani Wrote: Leaning towards a +1. I just have a question for you-

You did make a good point about that. If you're talking about THAT incident. then yeah i remember how rude i was acting towards someone. i started the whole thing and felt bad about it later on after cooling down. it stabbed me in the chest with what i was called, and i thought playing it off as if it never happened was a dumb idea.. and to said person: i am sorry for what i said before, i was being salty over a minuscule incident. As of now, i actually use that incident as a basis on how to act when talking with someone.

I just wanted to know your answer was seeing as I haven't seen much besides that one instance, so I figured I'd ask now. Not something big enough to weigh in on my thoughts. 
Thanks for the reassurance  :D
-1 mass rdmer not enough ttt
+1 never ran into an issue with him real fun dude to play with but like Hani said he gets heated at times hope he can fix that issue and get staff
I’m coming out of inactivity for a bit to +1 this guy. He has always been helpful and friendly when I’ve been on and I cannot think of any issues I have had with him. Brown has always been active in the community going above and beyond what I would consider the norm (i.e the BGO tournament he arranged around a month ago). He knows the rules and I think he has the right mindset for this.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
+1 brown is a cool dude who is able to keep his chill and is willing to help people out