Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Voice Chat Battery
We need to have voice chat batteries to reduce everyone speaking over each other and to limit micspam a bit more.

Donors/Staff can have unlimited battery, maybe even regulars, everyone else has x amount of time to speak and then it recharges when you aren't speaking. The server is just a bit too loud when there are 16+ people on talking at the same time.

heck, maybe we could activate voice battery when the server exceeds 16 people. Who knows, all I know is that we need it.
+1 so dumbos don't just ramble for like 5 minutes straight like one dude did about turkeys and eggs yesterday
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 i have seen this work on a different server when ours was dead. It was a lot easier to hear things
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
i mean its worth a shot, why not?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Yes
It’s loud with even 12 people
I agree with this, y'all retards are always screaming.
I'll +1 this idea if Dink could find a VC battery addon that is stable and causes no lag. I'll take server stability over players being slightly loud every day of the week.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-01-2019, 06:50 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: I'll +1 this idea if Dink could find a VC battery addon that is stable and causes no lag. I'll take server stability over players being slightly loud every day of the week.

I wanna say there's one just built into TTT. Not sure though. It's like one of those 1/0 commands i.e. sv_cheats 0 or sv_cheats 1
(12-01-2019, 07:05 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 06:50 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: I'll +1 this idea if Dink could find a VC battery addon that is stable and causes no lag. I'll take server stability over players being slightly loud every day of the week.

I wanna say there's one just built into TTT. Not sure though. It's like one of those 1/0 commands i.e. sv_cheats 0 or sv_cheats 1

I believe it might be the voice_drain cvar. But an addon would be better as they're more customizable.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Im going to go against what most have said so far. I think if you kill the conversation that goes along with playing on the server, then you kill the number of people on the server. Not everyone talking on server is problematic when they talk and if they are becoming too loud you can always ask them to chill out on the mic (and gag if its trolling/mic spam). When you have something like this (even if it can be toggled on and off or enabled after X amount of rounds), it takes away from a game that uses talking to play.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~