Proof:      https://garrysmod.site/view/bf528ef2d0f6...cba9618db8

Other: karmabanned as of now
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
umm i dont think thats very legal for dink to have. According to my resources ofcourse "Spying on someone’s computer is bad." Seems like yall might get a privacy lawsuit thrown your way
(12-24-2019, 11:36 PM)悲しい子ね Wrote: umm i dont think thats very legal for dink to have. According to my resources ofcourse "Spying on someone’s computer is bad." Seems like yall might get a privacy lawsuit thrown your way

By joining a server, you inherently agree to the server having access to information about your connection to the server, such your IP address. What the server owner decides to do with that information is completely up to him. In this case, he's allowing moderators to grab a frame of video produced by the game graphics engine. Realistically server owners could let moderators have much worse, such as the force toggling of someone's microphone.
Done.